John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majortrip
    Welcome, ShelBel. A little pelvic thrust whump to greet you...
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...oe/104_065.jpg
    ...oh, my
    Trippy, warn a girl before you post a cap like that AND use the words pelvic thrust! Phew,I've recovered from my heart palpatations now, but only just....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
      MOVE THE BLANKET! MOVE THE BLANKET!!!! MOVE THE GOSH DARN BLANKET ALREADY, WOULDYA??????
      PG paddle time me thinks! Not that I'm not wishing the same myself...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Hi ShelBel! Welcome to Whumping Wonderland and the thunk thread to!

I've just read this in the 'Lantis companion. It's Joe's comments on '38 minutes'
        Spoiler:
        'No actor wants to be on his back for the entire week of shooting, just from the physical standpoint (Me: I could've helped with that! LOL!). Then from the creative standpoint, it's not a fun position to be in, because you're stuck and not able to move around, the parameters are so tight. I don't enjoy stuff on my deathbed, injured soldiers and those types of scenes, so I wasn't crazy about it."

Oh no...I don't expect he appreciates us whumpers much then!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
          Hi ShelBel! Welcome to Whumping Wonderland and the thunk thread to!

I've just read this in the 'Lantis companion. It's Joe's comments on '38 minutes'
          Spoiler:
          'No actor wants to be on his back for the entire week of shooting, just from the physical standpoint (Me: I could've helped with that! LOL!). Then from the creative standpoint, it's not a fun position to be in, because you're stuck and not able to move around, the parameters are so tight. I don't enjoy stuff on my deathbed, injured soldiers and those types of scenes, so I wasn't crazy about it."

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...or1/shep20.jpg
          I have to say, in reply to Joe...

Spoiler:
          We quite liked you flat on your back mate. In fact, I have a few ideas along those lines...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
            I have to say, in reply to Joe...

Spoiler:
            We quite liked you flat on your back mate. In fact, I have a few ideas along those lines...

Hee hee! Quite right...and, like you I'm sure, I don't have whumping in mind either!

Comment

PG paddle time me thinks! Not that I'm not wishing the same myself...
              I think we all are....mass PG paddling time

Besides...i'm not that fussed if the blanket stay's put...just so long as i can get under it with him

Oh Jeeze....*thwacks self...*
              FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
              There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Heh...i'll bet he doesn't....But thats just tuff banana's WE love to whump.... and besides...it's not like we don't fix him all up when we're done. mostly
                FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                  Heh...i'll bet he doesn't....But thats just tuff banana's WE love to whump.... and besides...it's not like we don't fix him all up when we're done. mostly
                  Exactly...he doesn't know how lucky he is having us lot!! I wonder how he feels about all the whump in s2 then! It might be all our fault. TPTB lurk around here I'm sure and see how we all love the whumping. Sorry Joe...but it has to be done!! It's all in a days work!!!!!

Comment

Hee hee! Quite right...and, like you I'm sure, I don't have whumping in mind either!

No, I don't...

Very transparent, me thinks!

Comment

How about some blood pressure whump?!

You know, for someone who seems such a laid-back, easy-going type of guy...Joe does 'angry' ever so well!

Comment

He does angry /very/ well. He looks very good in a suit too.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

woot! i get whumpage tomorrow...38 Minutes on for me tomorrow (Sunday) at 5pm...I love that SGA is in syndication already
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                            He does angry /very/ well. He looks very good in a suit too.
                            *wonders if there is any suit-whump around*

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                              *wonders if there is any suit-whump around*
                              Would Birds of Prey qualify? Ugly suit, and he gets beasted by a woman before jumping off a tall building...

[edit]Just going through an array of new caps I made of BOP to replace the dreadful old ones on my site...there are a plethora of recolting suits, in fact...
                              Last edited by knocknashee; 16 October 2005, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Would Birds of Prey qualify? Ugly suit, and he gets beasted by a woman before jumping off a tall building...

[edit]Just going through an array of new caps I made of BOP to replace the dreadful old ones on my site...there are a plethora of recolting suits, in fact...
                                Hey...I wonder if that could be a new type of whump...

CLOTHING WHUMP. Definition = being forced to wear items of apparel that do absolutely nothing for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X