No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, All. I got a note from Copter asking me to let you know she is extending challenge #84. You now have until the 10th to send in your entries.
    sigpic
    Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Challenge #84 was all about Fly Away.

ohalis

raduzhok

RodneyisGodney

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #85

This week we're going to be a bit more technical. I know how much you all hate icons, but they do make you think outside the box, and any time you do that, you improve and learn. So this week, make 6 icons focusing on your favorite TV show. You can do all 6 on one show, or six different shows, or 3 and 3; whatever you want to do. Icons can be 100x100 or 120x120.

Please take all 6 icons and put them together on one background [say 350x350 or 400x400 something like that] so I am only posting one picture per set. Thanks! You can make up to 10 sets of 6 icons each.

If you really despise icons, try making them anyway. You might like it if you're making them of your favorite TV show.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday August 17th.
        sigpic

Comment

Posting the challenge a little early today......only had one entry:
          Challenge #85 was 6 icons/TV shows.

ohalis

Challenge #86

This week we're going to do a make up/catchup/redo challenge. Thanks to the wonderful and lovely Libero, all of the past challenges are listed here. {challenge #84 was FlyAway, all things that fly and challenge #85 was 6 icons/TV shows; they are so new they have not been added yet.}

Look through the list, pick [or several] that you missed or maybe want to try again and do them! When you send in your entries, please let me know what challenge # it is.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday August 24th.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          sigpic

Comment

Oups, they're now all added
            sigpic

Comment

Challenge #86

Due to lack of entries, I'm extending this challenge another week.

To be honest, I'm seriously considering not doing the challenges anymore. There are so few entries anymore, and so few people actually active on GW anymore. It's sad but without the pull of SG1/SGA, we have all moved on to new shows, and have become involved in other things in our lives.

I am still able to run the challenges, and would love to do so. I guess I just need to hear from you guys that you still want to do it. If you have any suggestions on how to change the format, maybe make it more enticing, I would love to get some feedback.

So I'm extending the challenge this week. We're going to do a make up/catchup/redo challenge. Thanks to the wonderful and lovely Libero, all of the past challenges are listed here.

Look through the list, pick one [or several] that you missed or maybe want to try again and do them! When you send in your entries, please let me know what challenge # it is.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday August 31st.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post
                Oups, they're now all added
                You are so awesome!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks

I can understand your feelings about the challenges and GW activity. I love to look at them and of course can still move them to the clubhouse, but somehow my motivation to create is low.
                  It would be nice to have Secret Santa and maybe the Advent calendar again, but the weekly challenges ... I could do without them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post
                    Thanks

I can understand your feelings about the challenges and GW activity. I love to look at them and of course can still move them to the clubhouse, but somehow my motivation to create is low.
                    It would be nice to have Secret Santa and maybe the Advent calendar again, but the weekly challenges ... I could do without them.
                    That's an idea. I will keep the calendar and the secret santa, that always seems to be popular. Maybe even do one in July.

I might look at changing the challenges to every two weeks. Still a fairly short amount of time but yet gives people more time if they have a crazy week. I'm willing to do it as long as there is interest.
                    sigpic

Comment

A Secret Santa in July ... that's certainly special

No, honestly, the secret stuff is always fun and challenging!
                      sigpic

Comment

Lovely art everyone...

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Starting over but I'm REALLY looking forward to this episode....

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Challenge #86 was a redo/catch up.

taris-eiren
                            challenge #85 - 6 TV icons

slizzie1986
                            Challenge #79 Tropical\Beach\Summer:

challenge #86 tv icons

FalconHorus
                            challenge 06 - minor character

Challenge 07: Dinosaurs

ohalis
                            Challenge #31 - All three rules and the add noise filter was used

RodneyisGodney
                            challenge #86 - 6(7) tv icons

sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 87

This week the challenge is this fill-in-the-blank quote:

"_______________ makes the world go round"

You decide what makes the world goes round, then make art or fan fic about it. You can include the quote if you wish but you do not have to.

This challenge will be due in 2 weeks, on Monday September 14th.

I will post a reminder on Monday September 7th.
                              sigpic

Comment

Great art as always!

Copter....you come up with some great ideas! I so wish I had more time to play. Thanks for keeping the challenges alive!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X