No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait a bit I think,noup I think I am not get a full nights sleep!

sigpic

Comment

Didn't think so! I have to go now, so you should try to get some shut eye!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm already in bed,bye bye Dell!

sigpic

Comment

Been hearing about Sandy all day
          Hope everyone on the East coast stays safe.
          sigpic

Comment

Suzy - love your sig!

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Thanks M. I've grown very fond of it.
              sigpic

Comment

Hello whumpers. Sitting in a well lit, warm, dry house. I feel so lucky we weren't whumped by Sandy. So many people were and still are dealing with it. We are cold, breezy, cloudy and damp outside now. Yay!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                  Hello whumpers. Sitting in a well lit, warm, dry house. I feel so lucky we weren't whumped by Sandy. So many people were and still are dealing with it. We are cold, breezy, cloudy and damp outside now. Yay!
                  Glad you are ok. Been relieved seeing friends checking in on various sites!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Vec. Good seeing you peek in!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm glad to hear that you're alright Pocus!

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Thanks M!

Going to hang out at home and enjoy the day off. We might have some friends come over that lost power at their house.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks M!

Going to hang out at home and enjoy the day off. We might have some friends come over that lost power at their house.
                          Sounds like a great plan! I've got a doctor's appointment today so it's a fairly busy one for me Thankfully I don't have to take the boys with me cause that would not go well, lol.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Good luck with your appointment!! I don't look forward to having two of them in tow for things like that. Hopefully it will work out that Daddy can watch them or they will be at Daycare.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good luck with your appointment!! I don't look forward to having two of them in tow for things like that. Hopefully it will work out that Daddy can watch them or they will be at Daycare.
                              Thankfully my oldest sister is unemployed and is willing to watch them for me Hubby works as does everyone else I know lol.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

My Hubby is lucky enough to work from home. I will go back to work after the little ones are born so I will have the daycare option for certain things. I would rather not work, but oh well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X