No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry about Silfrvarg! I only had the two PM's....

Fall is my *favorite* season. I will have to see about dusting off Gimp and actually making something this time....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      sorry about Silfrvarg! I only had the two PM's....

Fall is my *favorite* season. I will have to see about dusting off Gimp and actually making something this time....
      You can only post what you are sent. I guess I should be more persistent about reminding people, but then I don't want to be a nag!!

Yay for you GIMPing!!! Fall is my favorite season too!!
      sigpic

Comment

I have my kitchen decorated in Fall stuff year round I love it so much.

and be a nag...I know I welcome it. I have so much stuff stuffed in my head, it's nice to be reminded...one less thing for me to worry about.
        sigpic

Comment

I will be dragging all my Fall decorations down from the attic this weekend. I have bins and bins of them and my house gets transformed into a Fall wonderland. I will add some Halloween for October and then take that stuff down for November. It is almost as decorated with Fall stuff as it is for Christmas and Winter.

OK.... I will be a nag. I am teacher after all. Nagging is something I do best.
          sigpic

Comment

*packs up to move to Pocus' house to enjoy the Fall wonderland*
            sigpic

Comment

*readies guest room*

Oak leaf garland over windows....check
              Fall throw pillows on bed.....check
              Squirrel figure dancing in a leaf wreath on bureau.....check
              Orange and green glass mosaic tartlet warmer......check
              Pumpkin Pie tartlets......check
              sigpic

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! *puts on green, orange and yellow sweater with the leaves*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                  *readies guest room*

Oak leaf garland over windows....check
                  Fall throw pillows on bed.....check
                  Squirrel figure dancing in a leaf wreath on bureau.....check
                  Orange and green glass mosaic tartlet warmer......check
                  Pumpkin Pie tartlets......check
                  Great guide to Fall!
                  *rummages through own Fall stash*
                  So, how do we all whump Shep with Fall?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strey View Post
                    Great guide to Fall!
                    *rummages through own Fall stash*
                    So, how do we all whump Shep with Fall?
                    RAKING!!!

Leaf burning.....smoke inhalation
                    Leaf Vac.....cuts while trying to clear out big hoses.
                    Closing pool on a too cold day....fingers freezing
                    sigpic

Comment

The Lady has been whumped tonight, whumped watching TV and the News
                      BALCONIES
                      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                      sigpic

Comment

Whump Challenge #26

Artwork fun this week!!! I know you all love that. Well this week, in honor of the Start of Fall, make a sig with a Fall theme. Can be thunk or whump.
                        Use two different Fonts and at least one brush!

Send entries to M!
                        I like! Hmm... at least one "brush"?

This was a tricky challenge. It made me think about each word I wrote and how I could create a sense of ...whatever and not just tell you what was happening. Great idea Copter.
                        exactly! I really enjoyed the challenge of writing that way. very fun, great idea!

I will be dragging all my Fall decorations down from the attic this weekend. I have bins and bins of them and my house gets transformed into a Fall wonderland. I will add some Halloween for October and then take that stuff down for November. It is almost as decorated with Fall stuff as it is for Christmas and Winter.

OK.... I will be a nag. I am teacher after all. Nagging is something I do best.
                        Going to be near 90 this weekend here (unusual for us) so I'm having a hard time getting into the fall spirit. Probably the following weekend for me, right on the cusp of October
                        sigpic
                        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Going to bed before long. For some reason I'm really tired (and my banged hip hurts )

but thought maybe I'd picspam before that. Anyone around with a request?
                          sigpic
                          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Oooo... I like the challenge this week!!! Maybe I will enter...

Comment

Hi all! I am super late to the party and just watched the first SGA epi a few days ago. For a h/c junkie like me, this show is heaven and I was browsing the web to find out which episodes are good to watch (can't afford to buy the whole five seasons) and this thread is awesome! I just wanted to thank you all who posted in here for the pics and the threads with the recs. Only up to page 1000-something so far but THANK YOU ALL!!! Now I am going to find the bloodiest episodes!

Comment

Originally posted by newbie_2011 View Post
                                Hi all! I am super late to the party and just watched the first SGA epi a few days ago. For a h/c junkie like me, this show is heaven and I was browsing the web to find out which episodes are good to watch (can't afford to buy the whole five seasons) and this thread is awesome! I just wanted to thank you all who posted in here for the pics and the threads with the recs. Only up to page 1000-something so far but THANK YOU ALL!!! Now I am going to find the bloodiest episodes!
                                Welcome, newbie_2011 and enjoy your browsing
                                Please tell us all about the bloodiest ep!

Thank you copter for posting the challenge entries!

I love the new challenge, Pocus!
                                Have to go find some brushes and turn on Gimp again ... it's neglected long enough
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X