X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*throws some whumpy gifs in for the party*

*which I will spoiler for whumpers with slow computers*

Spoiler:
    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

*whew* I am so glad that everyone so far likes the new ideas! I do not want SGA to go away, and this is one way of keeping it alive, for me at least.....
      sigpic

Comment

wait a second......did I miss the Vegas questions???
        sigpic

Comment

Yay for whumpy gifs!!! *begs for more*

Comment

Discussion Questions for Enemy at the Gate

Lorr we thank you for all of your insightful questions and for your unflagging dedication to our fun rewatch!!

1 The Wraith apparently long understood the advantage of having a ZPM. Does it seem odd that they haven’t been mounting intense searches for them despite the difficulties in using them, but especially with the in-fighting going on for food sources?

2 What do you think was John’s reason to giving in so easily to the IOA’s order to investigate when everyone else argued against it?

3 Did it bother you that John was suddenly unable to fly and fire drones at the same time in the scene where the Hive first fires on the Jumper?

4 Kavanagh causes problems in every episode he’s appeared. In any kind of reality or AU, would he really be back on the Daedalus? After all, Rodney was sent to the wilds of Russia for being a PITA, and Kavanagh wasn’t a Rodney McKay.

5 What did you think about the scenes with John and Todd?

6 Wasn’t it just so convenient to suddenly have an Ancient gene strength rating, after 5 years?

7 Wow, Carson was suddenly very, very confident and adapt at his use of Ancient technology, wasn’t he?

8 Would you have liked to see John do battle with the Hive with the weapons chair? I mean, they made this a super-duper, nearly invincible Hive ship! Couldn’t the writers have made the battle close to even and still make it believable? His defense against the Darts might have brought the Hive in sooner, too.

9 Did you buy Radek’s explanation for not sending more troops on the raiding party to the Hive?

10 How the heck do the signals from their little radios reach Earth?

11 Did you find just a few too many contrivances in this episode, eg, the ease in destroying the weapons chair, the Gate on the Hive, Carson suddenly being so very good at Ancient tech, Ronon being brought back to life without consequences?

12 Isn’t it cute and oh, so funny how TPTB got a final dig in at end, with everyone but John having a boy/girl friend?

13 TPTB had time to structure the episode as the series finally, to wrap things up and yet leave a little something that could take it further as a movie. What did you think of the way it was actually handled?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
              *whew* I am so glad that everyone so far likes the new ideas! I do not want SGA to go away, and this is one way of keeping it alive, for me at least.....
              It can't go away. It's all I've got.

*will not get attached to anything new*
              John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                Yay for whumpy gifs!!! *begs for more*
                Ahhh, you don't have to beg.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                  wait a second......did I miss the Vegas questions???
                  I guess you did!! Here they are.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...8#post12760988
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah, shoot. The party is just getting started and I've got to run....Don't get too tipsy without me!

Comment

thanks Pocus....adding them to the clubhouse now....

and wow. good thing we are starting the rewatch...perfect timing! Gives us all a chance to get the DVD's in order, and download Gimp/PS brushes and fonts for the artwork, and break out notebooks for fan fic

and I think going back over these questions in the rewatch would be perfect!
                      sigpic

Comment

shoot, new laptop...needs to add brushes and fonts to newly downloaded GIMP

Good thing I am off this week. I will be busy!

sigpic

Comment

Pocus and copter!

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                          Pocus and Copter are in a good mood. Poor Shep.
                          McKay, a little help?
                          This is your thread. I'm out of here. Your're on your own.
                          Gee, thanks.

Nice gifs btw
                          sigpic

Comment

Hurry back Grace.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Grace!! Come back!!!!

Hiya suzy!

I brought dancers....
                              sigpic

Comment

Ouch

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X