John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys!

The apartment is pretty and the courtyard is a really nice tropical theme, thus the dolphin fountain, m. For the first time in like forever, I actually think I might hang out at the pool. Plus there's a small gym. And it's cheaper than what we're paying now, which is also nice. I'll definitely post pictures
    sigpic

Comment

I look forward to the pictures!

I hate moving but it's always fun to unpack, reorganize, and clean out the house..

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

OT for Emo Whump Rant and in case it makes people mad...

Spoiler:
        Great I have to see my Birth Dad tomorrow, not excited because in my 21 years he emotionally damaged me one too many times, let me add for one...he skipped my Bat Mitzvah cause my stepmother didn't want to go...really at this point I tell everyone I know that my stepdad as my father..sorry ranting because the man emotionally abused me and I am fueling that he pretends he did nthing wrng.
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

*hugs TLM* I'm sorry hun.. Why do you HAVE to see him? Can't you disown him?

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
            *hugs TLM* I'm sorry hun.. Why do you HAVE to see him? Can't you disown him?
            Cause if I dont he will bug me till I will and then blame my mom for it, at this point I'm ready to have my stepdad legally adopt me even though Im 21, at least if my stepdad were married to my mom them HE wouldnt skip my bat mitzvah.
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs* for Lady, I'm sorry that you have to see him. Sending prayers your way.

Comment

Queenie

Spoiler:
                That severely sucks, my dear. I can relate a little. Not quite the same but in the ballpark.
                If possible keep it short and sweet and try not to let the anger get the upper hand. Took years for me to learn you can't change people so don't try. Take care of yourself and remember their attitude is not your responsibility.
                sigpic

Comment

TLM
                  Spoiler:
                  You can see him but zone out if you can. Fiddle with your phone, wear your earphones and make your excuses as soon as possible. Send all the signals you can that you'd rather be somewhere, anywhere else. You can't change him but he can't force affection out of you at this late date. It has to be earned and he hasn't.
                  sigpic

Comment

*pokes thread* Kinda quiet around here.....

*flings pics*

*scoots off to work*
                    sigpic
                    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Just notification from PB, unlimited storage...

sigpic

Comment

Lovely pix SGAFan!

sigpic

Comment

Hot stuff, maneth and SGAFan.

This has become my favorite way to wake up.
                          sigpic

Comment

That was quite a whumpy treat you left us SGAFan and maneth! Thank you!

Hey Cheeky! How's you today?
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey angsty-doll. I'll tell you after I've had my coffee.

C'mon coffee maker!
                              sigpic

Comment

Enjoy your coffee Cheeky!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X