Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
    Enough chit-chat...where did all the whumpage go
    Indeed...I think everyone's wound down waiting for 'Conversion'...

12 days 4 hours 13 minutes...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

ah yes and we have to wait 2 WEEKS damn labor day weekend...grrrr
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
        ah yes and we have to wait 2 WEEKS damn labor day weekend...grrrr
        *Curses holiday she knows nothing of...*

Just watching some S1 whump eps to tide me over...38 Minutes, Defiant One, Storm / Eye...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          Fine!

*Will remember this when everyone chants for more of my fics next time...vultures!*
          LOL, don't worry. Once I get it back from my beta, I'll post it. You won't like to read it unbeta'd, with all the grammar horrors and confusion of the verb tenses. Honestly... is a mess...

Comment

Originally posted by Beloky
            LOL, don't worry. Once I get it back from my beta, I'll post it. You won't like to read it unbeta'd, with all the grammar horrors and confusion of the verb tenses. Honestly... is a mess...
            Your beta needs to hurry up...

I know what you mean, though I more have a beta to get an opinion of my fic before I inflict it on the general populace than for grammar...

Comment

12 days, 1 hour, 26 minutes B.C.

A little emotional whump to help tide us over...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Here's Chapter 2 of "Swear Not by the Moon...". Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                  Here's Chapter 2 of "Swear Not by the Moon...". Enjoy!
                  Brilliant as always CeeKay, but then, I already told you that!

I can't wait to see where you go with this...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                    Brilliant as always CeeKay, but then, I already told you that!

I can't wait to see where you go with this...
                    And I already thanked you, but what the hey. Thanks bunches!

Comment

Beloky and CeeKay Sheppard - fab fics!

Please keep 'em coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                        Beloky and CeeKay Sheppard - fab fics!

Please keep 'em coming!

Thank you! Ch. 3 is in the works as we speak!

Comment

I see we are morphing into the fic promo thread....but it's all whump fic, so thats OK

Seeing as eveyrone else is at it, i have posted the 1st 5 chapters of a new whump fic on ff.net, to join a completed one already there;
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/~vonknibble

Beloky & CK - have fic's on HD for reading later....looking forward to them
                          FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                          There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                            I see we are morphing into the fic promo thread....but it's all whump fic, so thats OK

Seeing as eveyrone else is at it, i have posted the 1st 5 chapters of a new whump fic on ff.net, to join a completed one already there;

Only kind of whump we have to talk about atm...

Not for long though...

11 days 1 hour 1 minute...

Comment

I like it so far, VK... It's easy to tell that you really know what you're talking about in Ch. 2.
                              Spoiler:
                              It reads like an episode of ER.

It's just now occurring to me that at least some of us counting down to "Conversion" in Eastern time have been counting down to 8:00PM next Friday... but that's SG-1. We chould be counting down to 9:00PM.

...Drat. An extra hour.

11 days, 49 minutes B.C.

Comment

Nice work on the Cummulative effects fic. I hope there is more on the way!!

You might as well hold on to mine until the end of next weekend. When I think I'll be posting the next chapter. Then you can have it all in one go!.

Comment

Working...
                                X