X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Shex is such a great coupling!
    How could Weir possibly compete?!!!!!!
    .....she needs to grow a beard for one thing and get one of those long coats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
      .....she needs to grow a beard for one thing and get one of those long coats!!

and the dreads!! it's all about the dreads

Comment

Beanie, this one is gorgeous! The look on his face makes me want to cry!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Did you all see the new pics for Aurora (new as of today)? I'm in love! The link is in the season 2 folder. I can't wait, the next three episodes look great for Shep whump!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
            Same here CeeKay...I just want to hug the woobie...

Actually, I'd like the woobie to hug me at the minute, but that's another story entirely...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
              Did you all see the new pics for Aurora (new as of today)? I'm in love! The link is in the season 2 folder. I can't wait, the next three episodes look great for Shep whump!
              I can't wait for next three...plenty of Shep storylines...just what Doctor McKay ordered...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Those pics are great!! And Shep finally in uniform!

The potential whumping in the next handful of eps BETTER be of the blood kind! Enough of this emotional angst - I want blood and bruising!
                sigpic
                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                  Those pics are great!! And Shep finally in uniform!

The potential whumping in the next handful of eps BETTER be of the blood kind! Enough of this emotional angst - I want blood and bruising!
                  Quite...we need infirmary scenes...

Comment

I agree... time for some Shep blood to spill

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                      I agree... time for some Shep blood to spill
                      Indeed...just leave the face alone...
                      Spoiler:
                      Wraith Shep
                      is enough on the messing with the face...

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                        geez, think that's what i looked like when i went outside a year or so ago and found my only sunflower plant ravaged by mice, squirrels or maybe a deer. it was a mess.

Comment

Did up an angsty story for "Trinity" at

URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2550274/1/

called "Blinded by Science," from Shep's point of view on what Rodney did. Ack, sorry, no blood spilled, just angst

Also have much larger ones on FFnet too, at
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/u/685199/

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            Thanks for those whumpalicious piccies Beanie!
                            Has anyone read Joe Mallozzi's most recent blog entry yet? In it he says
                            Spoiler:
                            Weir 'opens a can of whup ass' for Sheppard. Does that mean she gets to kick his butt? Coz I'm confused as to what exactly the good Mr M. means, nothing unusual there then...
                            I sorta take blog quotes with a grain of salt, having seen fans build up great expectations and then it's like, huh what? that's the big scene? I don't think she'd do that - probably more like yelling!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                              Indeed...just leave the face alone...
                              Spoiler:
                              Wraith Shep
                              is enough on the messing with the face...
                              Definitely!

I've been a Star Trek fan for a good sixteen years, and that sort of thing happens a lot... for example, I was just watching the DS9 ep
                              Spoiler:
                              "Distant Voices" (the one where Bashir, my favorite character and the cutest guy in all of Trek, ages from 30 to 100+)
                              this morning, so I've had my fill of messed-up faces for a while.

BTW, the spoilers are really for "Conversion", because the DS9 ep is somewhat similar.

Added several minutes later: Wow... 16 years of Trekkie-ness... I really am a geek...
                              Last edited by CeeKay Sheppard; 24 August 2005, 06:15 PM.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Conversion is messing with the face too much if you ask me

Comment

Working...
                                X