X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't really tell you were excited Lauriel

Comment

Originally posted by caty
      Yeah, that's what I thought.. The face is thinner and it looks longer, too...

But, I could be wrong.. Leather jacket and the feeding mark are clues... hmmmm
      Not sure if this should be in tags or not...
      Spoiler:
      Is the feeding mark gonna be permenant?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
        CG spoilers and specuation:
        Spoiler:
        I bet the longer face is the result of false teeth. The makeup people may have decided to complete the effect of aging by using prosthetic teeth, which, by keeping poor Joe from being able to close his mouth all the way, would have the added bonus of making his face longer, and thus look thinner.
        Yes. Also
        Spoiler:
        His cheek bones have been made bigger, thus making the rest of his face look sunken. It's extremely clever, IMO! He also has a prosthetic nose. Our noses are one of the few parts of our bodies which keep growing, which explains why it's longer than usual. Same for the ears.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
          I think Linzi has pipped me in the 'most vocal' stakes for this ep.
          I think I'm pretty vocal in everything relating ot Sheppy whump, lol!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            We love you for it, Linzi.
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
              Not sure if this should be in tags or not...
              Spoiler:
              Is the feeding mark gonna be permenant?
              Well, that depends on the plot.
              Spoiler:
              If he's made younger by the Wraith with his health and youth being returned, then it could go either way. Could the Wraith enzyme heal wounds? I've no idea, though the Wraith can heal themselves. I quite like the idea of him having the scars from being fed on. I mean with all that chest hair you'd never see them. What I don't want, is the button to be completely reset, as if this has never happened. I'd much rather Shep was left with fading scars on his chest to keep it a bit realistic. OH, I love the thought of this episode! Why couldn't it be number 4 in the schedule?????
              sigpic

Comment

Yes. I've heard you Squee a few times. Shattered my eardrums it did!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                  We love you for it, Linzi.
                  Awww, thanks. However I'm sure I need to be gagged sometimes. Or is it I need to gag Sheppy sometimes...no, let's not go there...
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes. I've heard you Squee a few times. Shattered my eardrums it did!
                    Ouch, sorry! I do have a voice that travels well, like through concrete! Just ask my kids!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh! Oh! Oh!

Really funny, slightly whacked, very perverse short fic by Vehemently about Shep being turned into a Wraith, Michael style.

http://www.wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=7182

LMAO! It's gen, and has spoilers for S2 finale.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, that depends on the plot.
                        Spoiler:
                        If he's made younger by the Wraith with his health and youth being returned, then it could go either way. Could the Wraith enzyme heal wounds? I've no idea, though the Wraith can heal themselves. I quite like the idea of him having the scars from being fed on. I mean with all that chest hair you'd never see them. What I don't want, is the button to be completely reset, as if this has never happened. I'd much rather Shep was left with fading scars on his chest to keep it a bit realistic. OH, I love the thought of this episode! Why couldn't it be number 4 in the schedule?????
                        Can't be number 4, I'm too hyped to see Sateda. And it couldn't be number 5 as SGAFan would've gone into cardiac arrest at that birthday present. I'm outta town week 6. So its in a good slot.

Spoiler:
                        I agree, we MUST have sort of scarring. He wears a T-shirt alot, so we wouldn't see it either. So does this mean that the wraith will rip off his T to feed?? SQUEE! I wish!! A complete reset would absolutely SUCK as well as dimisnish this ep.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ouch, sorry! I do have a voice that travels well, like through concrete! Just ask my kids!
                          No need to apologize hon! It's all part of the Shep whump fun.
                          BTW, can I borrow your voice? Maybe it'll get my kid in line.
                          sigpic

Comment

Can't be number 4, I'm too hyped to see Sateda. And it couldn't be number 5 as SGAFan would've gone into cardiac arrest at that birthday present. I'm outta town week 6. So its in a good slot.

Spoiler:
                            I agree, we MUST have sort of scarring. He wears a T-shirt alot, so we wouldn't see it either. So does this mean that the wraith will rip off his T to feed?? SQUEE! I wish!! A complete reset would absolutely SUCK as well as dimisnish this ep.
                            No, it won't. Spoilers for CG
                            Spoiler:
                            If you look at the piccie, he's shirt is unzipped, so it won't be ripped. No doubt there will be tears in it though, where the Wraith has fed through the fabric.
                            sigpic

Comment

No need to apologize hon! It's all part of the Shep whump fun.
                              BTW, can I borrow your voice? Maybe it'll get my kid in line.
                              Well, your kiddie would probably be terrified. Mine, however are immune now!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, your kiddie would probably be terrified. Mine, however are immune now!
                                Pauline's used to my load voice now too. Now I threaten her with loss of computer/tv. Most effective punishment however? Delay the new ep of SGA for 24 hrs. I've trained her well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X