• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks
    RADEK ZELENKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
      There's been some speculation on whether or not the guys know about this particular pairing. If you haven't seen it yet, someone kindly put up a recording of a TV Guide Channel thing, the last bit of it featuring Joe and David. You can find it here: http://stargate-sg1.hu/videos/ (it's the TVGuide file and is also about 10Mb)

The part that sparked the speculation:

Joe: Seriously, what are we doing in this thing? You falling?
      David: Uh, yeah it's a lot of manly acting. That's probably why you've got some time off, I'm imagining. So what's happening is that the manly actors are going to be floating in a manly manner...
      Joe: Will they be man-handling each other?
      David: There could be fondling. By accident, possibly on the way down... cables and things.

hehehehe
      That was quick of David to pick up on what Joe said. And David said "groin" on the Behind the Gate special, so you can see what kind of thoughts we end up having in our heads.

If you see The Siege (where the scene is from), you will see that
      Spoiler:
      it's Grodin and Miller (a scientist with the ATA gene) with McKay, not Sheppard.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I think that the writers just laugh, teasing with little arguements and flirting moments, never giving us the real thing

Comment

Originally posted by Luneria
          I think that the writers just laugh, teasing with little arguements and flirting moments, never giving us the real thing
          That's true, to an extent. But only to be expected.

We'll never get anything more than a good friendship scene every now and then. BUt that's what fanfic is for.

And the chemistry between the actors is wonderful, so it becomes easy to read into things.

I enjoy their friendship on the show more than any of the other relationships - which says a lot, since Atlantis has set up some really interesting character interactions.

Comment

But I wonder if this may be their Sam-Jack

I mean theres shep/weir, but besides that no other ships have real reasons.

Comment

Perhaps.. but I doubt we'll get to see a Rodney/John kiss like the ones in Grace (7-13) or Window of Opportunity (4-06).

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                Perhaps.. but I doubt we'll get to see a Rodney/John kiss like the ones in Grace (7-13) or Window of Opportunity (4-06).
                Honestly? I could have done without the Sam-Jack kisses.

David Hewlett has done a same sex love scene before ... guess we can live in hope.

Comment

Originally posted by blueeyes
                  David Hewlett has done a same sex love scene before...
                  While I'm sure that he would be up for it(as would most good actors), I doubt TPTB would be.
                  Kiyuchan
                  Nudara @ AIM
                  livejournal.com/~kiyuchan

Comment

Originally posted by kiyuchan
                    While I'm sure that he would be up for it(as would most good actors), I doubt TPTB would be.
                    Oh, I know it won't happen. Guess I should have added a smiley ... but they don't have one for a "rueful grin".

Comment

Maybe they can be on a planet made of an aphrodisiac

Maybe. . .

Comment

Or maybe they are about to die, or hopfully they think, and shep needs to settle something beofre he goes =P

Comment

shameless bump

Comment

Hey

I am a biggggg McShep fan( have fics under the name soraya2004 @ livejournal atlantis section )

They are really adorable toghether. I can just watch them all day...

Welcome to the Club Luneria

-BTW: Luneria, typo from Lumeria? I am into that as well

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantisluva
                              Hey

I am a biggggg McShep fan( have fics under the name soraya2004 @ livejournal atlantis section )

They are really adorable toghether. I can just watch them all day...

Welcome to the Club Luneria

-BTW: Luneria, typo from Lumeria? I am into that as well
                              Welcome Atlantisluva

Let the McShepping begin

Comment

Also, I completely agree about McShep being the sam/jack of atlantis. They have to have set it up like this intentionally

Comment

Working...
                                X