No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More importantly what his wife would do...
    RADEK ZELENKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luneria
      I just had to say this here.

Out of the litter of new kittens I had, Sheppard and Rodney play with eachother the most ^^

*giggle, snort, giggle* (my sad attempt at keeping it feminine sounding. )

Hey, Vid Makers! I was thunking my way through the boards listening to my itunes when I heard what I think would be a great shep/mckay video. "Voices Carry" by 'Til Tuesday. Just a thought.
      "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
      "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
      Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
      Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
      Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
      (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Oy, little Rodney has been introduced to my fishtank ...

I only hope Grace and her baby fry will live ><

Comment

Out of the litter of new kittens I had, Sheppard and Rodney play with eachother the most ^^
          See? Listen to the cats. Cats know these things.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
          it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
          It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
          And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Also, maybe they might break up

Comment

Yeah, and if this means anything carson wont leave elizabeth alone

Comment

I wonder what Joe Flanigan would think if he saw this thread
                There's been some speculation on whether or not the guys know about this particular pairing. If you haven't seen it yet, someone kindly put up a recording of a TV Guide Channel thing, the last bit of it featuring Joe and David. You can find it here: http://stargate-sg1.hu/videos/ (it's the TVGuide file and is also about 10Mb)

The part that sparked the speculation:

Joe: Seriously, what are we doing in this thing? You falling?
                David: Uh, yeah it's a lot of manly acting. That's probably why you've got some time off, I'm imagining. So what's happening is that the manly actors are going to be floating in a manly manner...
                Joe: Will they be man-handling each other?
                David: There could be fondling. By accident, possibly on the way down... cables and things.

hehehehe

Comment

*drools ^^*

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                    There's been some speculation on whether or not the guys know about this particular pairing. If you haven't seen it yet, someone kindly put up a recording of a TV Guide Channel thing, the last bit of it featuring Joe and David.

hehehehe
                    That TV Guide bit was hilarious. Could they be any cuter together? There's been little bits in later eps, too (Before I Sleep, for example) that really sound like they're playing around with it.

If it is true and they do know, it's very nice that they aren't freaked out by the concept.

Comment

I think most actors (especially tv actors I've noticed) don't really mind much about slash--they treat it with tolerant amusement usually. And some do actively encourage it...long live the HoYay! Haha.
                      Kiyuchan
                      Nudara @ AIM
                      livejournal.com/~kiyuchan

Comment

Just watched The Siege last night and..

Spoiler:
                        Poor Shep seemed *mightily* dissappointed, judging by the expression on his face, that he didn't get to go out in the jumper and look after Rodney .

But on the upside, at least he finally got a wraith he could call Bob...

Comment

David: Uh, yeah it's a lot of manly acting. That's probably why you've got some time off, I'm imagining. So what's happening is that the manly actors are going to be floating in a manly manner...
                          David: There could be fondling. By accident, possibly on the way down... cables and things.

hehehehe [/QUOTE]

That is such a cute exchange between the two of them. They work so well together and are so funny!

I'm sure Davids computer literate. He runs his own media company so it's possible he comes online and reads about the various pairings people ship for from the show. Chances are they are aware of it. It seems like the actors like to tease their fans.

Lucy

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
                            I'm sure Davids computer literate.
                            Oh, he certainly is... according to this bio he was a computer expert at Voice-Tel Canada for two years before playing one on TV. Then there is (was?) his web site design company, Darkyl Media. So, yeah... he's got the geek cred. Just one more reason to love him.

Comment

I looove geeks, me being one kind of myself

hehehehe
                              That is such a cute exchange between the two of them. They work so well together and are so funny![/quote]

Where was this ? ><

Comment

That exchange is in a TV Guide Channel behind the scenes segment on Stargate Atlantis. The first part of the segment has interviews with Rainbow and Rachel, then they hand the mic over to Joe for a short tour and snark session with David. You can download the whole thing from here: http://stargate-sg1.hu/videos/ (it's the TVGuide file and is also about 10Mb)

Comment

Working...
                                X