Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
    This may have been said before, but my pet theory is that TPTB subliminally signal slashy moments by including a phallic reference in the frame. Daniel's artifacts used to serve in this respect. And remember the flagpole? Here it seems to be a candle. Or am I just a sad old slasher reading too much into entirely innocent pictures?
    Lol! I am not sure it is subliminal but like I said you watch it a certain way and it all becomes clear. Then again you may be right, it does seem odd that there is just so much slashiness to see.

Comment

Man I still stand by my summary of the season cliffhanger
      Spoiler:
      John's gone to rescue his boyfriend(s)

his face in GUP tho
      *hits copy for not working grrrrrrr*

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Originally posted by lookingfortarzan
        Man I still stand by my summary of the season cliffhanger
        Spoiler:
        John's gone to rescue his boyfriend(s)

his face in GUP tho
        *hits copy for not working grrrrrrr*
        Lol that is a summary alright! boyfriend (s????) I know what you mean about John's face and I have that cap somewhere but I need to get ready for work...dam RL. I will find it later.

In the meantime...

Yeah nothing going on between these two.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
          http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/4f5f6354.jpg
          Yeah nothing going on between these two.
          I had to save this cap, because I like it so much, and - how much more slashy can a pic be? I mean, really, there are a lot of nice 'John and Rodney' pics out there, but most of them are just this, 'John and Rodney' pics, and I tend not to over-interpret them. But this one - wow, that's the true slashy spirit! If that's not McShep, then what is?!

On another note - I hate to admit that, didn't happen to me in a long time that I didn't recognise a scene, but from which ep is this cap?

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

It's from Coup d'etat. I think. I have begun to read some McKay/Sheppard fics. I usually read Jack/Daniel. I do see the slash moments with Rodney/John.

Comment

Originally posted by defending
              It's from Coup d'etat. I think. I have begun to read some McKay/Sheppard fics. I usually read Jack/Daniel. I do see the slash moments with Rodney/John.
              Yes it is from Coup d'etat, don't think it is a spoiler.

Hi defending.

I don't mind some Jack/Danny fics, I really like Jack in fics *any fics* he is great! There is a McKay/Sheppard/O'Neill fic called "Crusade in Jeans" by Mystic it's worth a look. I can't direct link as it is not PG but go to Wraithbaite...

Comment

I was saying the other day I can just about read any pairing in the b story of a fic, as long as the a story is mcshep.

Tho for some reason I have trouble with poor old Beckett, just doesn't work in my head!

Tho I love the Jack/Danny being an example relationship for McShep...usually makes me laugh.

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Tho for some reason I have trouble with poor old Beckett, just doesn't work in my head!
                  I am still finding in fics he is being written too nice and too out of character. That is the problem for me with Beckett/McKay and sometimes the threesomes.
                  Tho I love the Jack/Danny being an example relationship for McShep...usually makes me laugh.
                  Nuff said.

Oh mind you...

Spoilers Season 3

Spoiler:
                  With O'Neill coming to Atlantis in season 3 things could get really interesting.

*cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                    Spoilers Season 3

Spoiler:
                    With O'Neill coming to Atlantis in season 3 things could get really interesting.
                    spoilers season 3 and 10
                    Spoiler:
                    Well isn't Danny going to Atlantis too, tho having read today's spoiler for the Shroud, Jack is SO going to be pissed with Daniel....ya can hear the "Oh Danny boy" from here!

Comment

spoilers season 3 and 10
                      Spoiler:
                      Well isn't Danny going to Atlantis too, tho having read today's spoiler for the Shroud, Jack is SO going to be pissed with Daniel....ya can hear the "Oh Danny boy" from here!
                      Spoilers Season 3 and 10
                      Spoiler:
                      Ooh I had forgotten about that, although is it confirmed as an SGA ep? I hope so even though I hate the idea of all these cross-overs. If they must have them then at least there could be some interesting fics to follow.

Comment

OMG have you SEEN the new promo pics

*is dead from guh!*

Comment

OMG have you SEEN the new promo pics

*is dead from guh!*
                          Oh yes *dies too* and have you seen the cover art for the UK season 2 vol 3 DVD?

It is the slashiest thing ever!!!

Can anyone say Mills & Boon.

(although still have no idea why they have to reverse McKays pic, can't they tell his mouth is all wrong!!! )

Comment

OMG have you SEEN the new promo pic
                            I had to!

Comment

Hi slashers, I'm back from holidays... Much to catch up for me *sigh*

We got promos?! Could someone give me the link?

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
                                Hi slashers, I'm back from holidays... Much to catch up for me *sigh*

We got promos?! Could someone give me the link?
                                http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/index.html

Comment

Working...
                                X