• Show
Clear All

Another one...

Shep: Oh no, they caught us!

Thank you Annie and Scarym

Lea - I know you, don't I?

Comment

Quiet in here.

Well as it is the birthday of the one that brings us McKay (David Hewlett) I thought maybe...

Spoiler:

Rodney: I just can't believe it.

John: What?

Rodney: I thought at least you would remember.

John: What? Remember... um

Rodney: My birthday!

John: Your... hey of course I remembered.

Rodney: Really? *not squeaking*

John: Sure, I have a whole big surprise waiting when we get back to Atlantis.

Rodney: Oh, well of course you do, I never doubted it, not really. So what is the um... surprise?

John: Now if I told you.

Rodney: OK but as long as it involves you and blue jello I'm there.

John: Jello? Huh, I can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        Spoiler:

Rodney: I just can't believe it.

John: What?

Rodney: I thought at least you would remember.

John: What? Remember... um

Rodney: My birthday!

John: Your... hey of course I remembered.

Rodney: Really? *not squeaking*

John: Sure, I have a whole big surprise waiting when we get back to Atlantis.

Rodney: Oh, well of course you do, I never doubted it, not really. So what is the um... surprise?

John: Now if I told you.

Rodney: OK but as long as it involves you and blue jello I'm there.

John: Jello? Huh, I can do that.

Hehe, I think he's glad that Rodney says what he wants and that his wish isn't something fancy, otherwise John might have had a problem back on Atlantis!

'Oh no, oh no, his birthday, right, I forgot that.... Ok, what can I do? Ideas, ideas... Where can I get a cake? A present? What would he like? What can I... what? He only wants me and blue jello? Phew.... I can do that.'

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
          Hehe, I think he's glad that Rodney says what he wants and that his wish isn't something fancy, otherwise John might have had a problem back on Atlantis!

'Oh no, oh no, his birthday, right, I forgot that.... Ok, what can I do? Ideas, ideas... Where can I get a cake? A present? What would he like? What can I... what? He only wants me and blue jello? Phew.... I can do that.'

Bye, A.
          No he wants Sheppard in the blue Jello.

Comment

I final come round to the fact that I am Pro Sheppard/McKay slasher and what happens, I come to the thread to find that no one has posted in here in two days, actually I'm not that suprised but anyway.... I actually blame Freyja, because after making that sig, I was converted

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
              I final come round to the fact that I am Pro Sheppard/McKay slasher and what happens, I come to the thread to find that no one has posted in here in two days, actually I'm not that suprised but anyway.... I actually blame Freyja, because after making that sig, I was converted

Hey SGC, great to see you becoming a McShepper!
              And it really was me with the sig? I-) That's funny *g*

Sit down, enjoy your stay, you'll like it here (although it's sometimes quite empty, sadly).
              Nice picture btw.

Comment

I final come round to the fact that I am Pro Sheppard/McKay slasher
                Oh that's great, you're a slasher now! Welcome!

Oh and S.G.C, I love, love, love your sig (the thing about the post count...)!!!

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Oh great S.G.C. Yes for a pairing that has more written about it then any other SGA pairing this thread is pretty slack... well it is.

Hey I promised I would post a link in here to my Vid, well I placed a link instead in my sig *looks at sig* as I said it is more McKay based but yeah you really cannot have one without the other so yes lots of Sheppard too.

Major spoilers for "Trinity" as well as some other S2 episodes. Also again it is my second vid ever so you know, don't expect too much I am still learning what works and what doesn't with vids.

Well if we are posting caps?

Comment

I will watch your vid Rose and say what I honestly think...as I always do

Must get some more caps...

Comment

I will watch your vid Rose and say what I honestly think...as I always do
                      Hey be nice or I will chase you with a chainsaw!

I read a fic recently called: "Crusade in Jeans" by Mystic it's on Wraithbait and it has McKay/Sheppard/O'Neill it is eventually NC-17 rated so I don't feel comfortable directly linking so I will link to Wratihbaits home page instead. I did enjoy it, I am an O'Neill fan so putting the three together just did it for me. It is also quite long and to me that is always a good thing in fics. If they aren't bad that is...

Comment

Sent you a PM with my thoughts on your vid Rose

Comment

Sent you a PM with my thoughts on your vid Rose
                          Thank you.

I have no idea why this cap cracks me up but I just love it, Sheppard with his tongue and McKay with his finger... It's McShepp!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                            Thank you. [/COLOR][/FONT]

I have no idea why this cap cracks me up but I just love it, Sheppard with his tongue and McKay with his finger... It's McShepp!

Indeed this is great

Another one...

I just love the expression of Rodney's face

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X