X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
    I made my first Stargate-banner today. *points downwards*
    Very yummy, aren't you clever.

Hey off-topic FA I gave you green for your thread making rant, I can't believe you got redded for that by you know who. How rude.

Comment

Thanks. ^_^ Love ya' .

Comment

That's a very nice McShep banner, FAII!

There was actually an ancient Greek saying that went something like this: "A warrior is at his strongest when he's fighting alongside his lover."
        Really? I like that saying! Although some people would disagree and say: "But you're too distracted when someone you care about fights at your side because you'll worry about him too much." Hmm, what would that mean for McShep? Imagine the team in a really dangerous situation: Will Sheppard be the determined and strong warrior to protect Rodney from harm, or will his affection and fear for Rodney distract him, so that he makes mistakes? I tend to say that his love for Rodney makes him stronger, and that his fear for Rodney might actually help him to concentrate!
        And one thing is sure: If something happened to Rodney John would fight to the end to help him! And I think Rodney would also do everything in his power to help John in a reversed situation.

OT:
        You got red repped? For your post about your experiment with the repeated threads? But it was so true! *sigh* Did I already say how annoying GW can be lately? It's not that we don't report these repeated threads to the mods like they want us to - but then they don't do anything about it but just tell us that we have to accept other people's opinion? That'S not the point, what has the one thing to do with the other? And why should I want to report posts when all that happens is that I get picked on for that? *sighs again*

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Oh wow. That's gorgeous. And so eloquent. I love it. You've got a gift for banners.

Comment

I love the quote in the banner. It's very fitting for them. Where is it from?
            Spaggel knows Rodney is a dangerous man.

Comment

Inferno spoilers.

Spoiler:
              rotfl Sheppard's line about not noticing what another guy looks like. That wasn't by any chance directed at us? Guess he's never heard the quote about protesting too much...

Loved the swat. Looooved. Love that they are getting more physical with each other. Someday they may even hug. (I can dream, can't I?)

Sheppard baiting Rodney to save the day.

Great ep. Especially after the out-of-character morality-sink-fest of gloom that was Michael.

We need more eps like Inferno.

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird
                Inferno spoilers.

Spoiler:
                rotfl Sheppard's line about not noticing what another guy looks like. That wasn't by any chance directed at us? Guess he's never heard the quote about protesting too much...
                Oh loved that especially because of Rodney's description of John in Aurora...guess some guys do notice.

Someday they may even hug. (I can dream, can't I?)
                We can all dream.

I also loved

spoilers Inferno:

Spoiler:
                When John walks back into the ship (he is alive) and the look on Rodney's face just said...OMG! Yes, he is ALIVE! Of course the look on John's face before hand when he thought Rodney was dead was even better.

Comment

Thanks Dr Who'srose for reminding us about that description in Aurora. Yes, Rodney definitely notices Shep. I've got a LJ icon of Shep in the outfit from Aurora with "extremely pretty" next to it. I've also got a couple McShep icons, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    Although some people would disagree and say: "But you're too distracted when someone you care about fights at your side because you'll worry about him too much."
                    Isn't that where training comes in and where do they draw the line anyway? I mean some people might say they are more likely to want to save a friend then a lover, it happens!

Don't they all bond in one way or another? So what is really the difference? Besides just because it is policy doesn't stop someone from falling in love...you just can't regulate emotions like that no matter how hard they try.

Of course on SGA we don't get real soldiers, real solders are killing machines...well they are *sorry*. Alright Sheppard did kill lots of Genii and showed no remorse so maybe SGA is a little darker and accurate.
                    And one thing is sure: If something happened to Rodney, John would fight to the end to help him! And I think Rodney would also do everything in his power to help John in a reversed situation.
                    See I think John would do that anyway because he has Jack's ethos of "leave no-one behind", that is why he went after Sumner even though he really didn't seem to like the man. As for Rodney I think he would if he didn't think about it too much (and talk himself out of it ) because he is principled but he is also someone who would I think find it hard to live with himself if he did nothing. So maybe Rodney would but it may not be out of pure atruism.

If talking strictly McShepp though, he would...he would.

Comment

The quote "Love..." is actually snipped from a McShep wallpaper I downloaded. It sounded like something that must've been in use for a while because it's so mushy and romantic, so I re-used it .

Next up in line is a THING banner for McShep, as soon as the season 3 promotional pics are released.

Comment

The quote "Love..." is actually snipped from a McShep wallpaper I downloaded. It sounded like something that must've been in use for a while because it's so mushy and romantic, so I re-used it
                        I think it is a mutation of a quote: this one I actually posted in the Weir/Teyla shipp thread a while back.

Quote:"True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending".
                        K Night.

I could be wrong but it sounds too similar to not be from the same source.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                          I think it is a mutation of a quote: this one I actually posted in the Weir/Teyla shipp thread a while back.

Quote:"True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending".
                          K Night.

I could be wrong but it sounds too similar to not be from the same source.
                          Possibly. I pretty much copied and pasted the quote word by word . The version you posted is most probably related to the version in my sig. Who knows how many mutations there might be out htere xD.

Comment

Hey guys!

I'm back from Switzerland, finally. How are you? How's slashing?

@Fallen
                            I love your sig so much! This picture is absolutely great!

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
                              Hey guys!

I'm back from Switzerland, finally. How are you? How's slashing?
                              Hey welcome back, have fun? I am sure you did.

Comment

Mh, skiing was fun, but I had a lot of problems with my friends. With one I argued all the time, and another friend of mine is psychical ill... Maybe she has to go into a psychiatry. It was hard for me to hear that...

And how are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X