• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So in love...
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

I love the scene in Harmony where they are snarking about the power bar.

Joe and David HAD to know just how slashy they acted.......they can't be that CLUELESS!!
      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

I was skimming through the first post briefly (I'll read the whole thread.... eventually ) and what surprised me the most was how many people found the idea of McShep wierd :O their friendship is so strong and intense - it's hard *not* to get ideas
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome Mako, nice to see you here I love looking at the old posts and pics of our boys being slashy, lots of fun!
          sigpic

Comment

is it you Danielle? I come here only for pics haha xD it was my first time reading the beginning of the thread o__O like honestly... even if you don't like slash - their bromance is so *hard* to miss
            sigpic

Comment

It is me haha It's a shame, used to be more active on here when the show was on but is a great place for pics

Their bromance (romance ) is very clear, love it
              sigpic

Comment

well, you already know I'm not really into being active anyway xD I'm an observer and consumer of goods

it's pretty dead here o__O was surprised McShep thread was on the *second* page :O

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...cshep-mine.jpg

gonna brag a bit damn I'm so proud of it!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Started a few games here are the Stargate related ones
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

this thread is dead! me doesn't like Dx
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by makowiec View Post
                      this thread is dead! me doesn't like Dx
                      I don't like either! I think we should revive it.

I'll start with one of my favourite McShep moments, from the first episode:

000xa1hr.jpg

This is the moment where Rodney discovered John is not only hot with fantastic hair, but he can also do maths in his head.
                      "What Would Sheppard Do?"
                      LJ | Twitter

Comment

damn... I haven't checked this thread in *so* long I haven't even noticed your post *hides in shame*

that is an awesome moment!!! talking about Sheppard shocking Rodney with being actually smart (despite the hair ) - one of my fav moments from the 1st season:

he could've been in MENSA xDDD
                        sigpic

Comment

I haven't been on here for ages and ages either

Love that moment in episode one and the Mensa moment is awesome.
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

found on tublr <3

sigpic

Comment

Hellos, back from the dead sort of lol getting back into this fandom is glorious lol Glee had kind of taken over my life for a while lol

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                              Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                              Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                                Hellos, back from the dead sort of lol getting back into this fandom is glorious lol Glee had kind of taken over my life for a while lol
                                yay!!! hopefully we'll all revive this thread a bit

this pic made me giggle so much (cause it's so true )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X