Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Behave you two LOL

But yeah....i mean....even if they give us Just one frelling night! LOL Hell at this point i'd be happy with a hug!

Ya know what they should do....they should have Stargate Atlantis Shorts until we get a movie, like a once a month thing. I mean at least give us SOMETHING!!!!!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
    Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
    Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
      Behave you two LOL

But yeah....i mean....even if they give us Just one frelling night! LOL Hell at this point i'd be happy with a hug!

Ya know what they should do....they should have Stargate Atlantis Shorts until we get a movie, like a once a month thing. I mean at least give us SOMETHING!!!!!
      Sounds good to me! Webisodes!

sigpic

Comment

someone should write a letter , oh well i guess they'll live on in our fanfics, but aint nothing like a visual things baby !!!
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Hello all, i've missed this thread and you guys! Just haven't been on GW in ages, glad to see the love for the boys is still going strong. Hope you all had a great christmas and new year!!

Was watching Intruder and watch for the bit where Shep gets beamed onto the main ship by McKay and see Rodney's face when he realises that Shep is ok, such relief! He says he's fine to the room, then Shep looks at Rodney and says "i'll check the rest later" there is such a look on his face that you know what he really means.
          sigpic

Comment

What !! I love Mcshep, but it must admit it gets hard sometimes when you are not getting what you need , if you get my drift !
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              What !! I love Mcshep, but it must admit it gets hard sometimes when you are not getting what you need , if you get my drift !
              I know. Thank god for fanfic!!
              sigpic

Comment

Hiya Elli! Heehee, I love that joke, but I never noticed he looked at Rodney during that line. I'll have to check it later.

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                Oh yes, when you not getting what you need, oh dear... it... can be so freakin hard... oh you talking about McSheppy? Yeh , that can be hard too!

sigpic

Comment

Hello, maccie-poo! Just going to the shops! Need anything? (within reason!)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                    Hello, maccie-poo! Just going to the shops! Need anything? (within reason!)
                    Hiya Crazy Kady! Awww, that's so sweet of you, well let's see... umm... handcuffs.. chocolate cream... lube...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                      Hiya Crazy Kady! Awww, that's so sweet of you, well let's see... umm... handcuffs.. chocolate cream... lube...
                      Oh, yeah! I'll going to the local sex shop right now, shall i? <--- sarcasm intended!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, yeah! I'll going to the local sex shop right now, shall i? <--- sarcasm intended!
                        Pfft, you can get chocolate cream and lube anywhere you know. And the handcuffs... well, maybe I can borrow yours?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                          Pfft, you can get chocolate cream and lube anywhere you know. And the handcuffs... well, maybe I can borrow yours?
                          *rifles through the cupboard* Lets see! Chocolate cream? Well, i got nuttella - that'll have to do and i've only got aloe vera vaseline.....at least you'll smell wonderful! *snort* As for the handcuff? Get your own!!
                          sigpic

Comment

*rifles through the cupboard* Lets see! Chocolate cream? Well, i got nuttella - that'll have to do and i've only got aloe vera vaseline.....at least you'll smell wonderful! *snort* As for the handcuff? Get your own!!
                            Nutella, aloe vera, sounds great!

Fine, I'll get my own handscuffs then!

sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Do you know what i miss around here? Pic captions made by us when other people posts pics!
                              sigpic

Comment

There ya go ...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X