Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKeller
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
      McKeller
      Right on!!
      sigpic

Comment

McKeller
        LOL, that's exactly how I feel about that ship!
        sigpic

Comment

McKeller
          Hells yeah! NO MCKELLER!!! MCSHEPPY FOREVER ^^ tehe

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
          Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
          Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
          sigpic

Comment

Figured I'd file in here to give my support.

I've been reading back through a bit of this thread, and it's kind of a shame that some of you don't like some of my favourite episodes!

Maybe it's because I have a knack for totally ignoring the Katie bits and just saying "Oh, well, of course McKay is going to try to fool himself into thinking he likes girls..."

I'm a little miffed with the Keller thing too. While normally such things don't bother me (Canon get in the way of slash? neva!), I just find they don't actually have any chemistry at all. It's very forced, and a shame. :/

Whereas I could totally see McKay and Sheppard any day, though I still think they would bicker and rib at each other...

Comment

Originally posted by daestwen View Post

I've been reading back through a bit of this thread, and it's kind of a shame that some of you don't like some of my favourite episodes!

Maybe it's because I have a knack for totally ignoring the Katie bits and just saying "Oh, well, of course McKay is going to try to fool himself into thinking he likes girls..."

I'm a little miffed with the Keller thing too. While normally such things don't bother me (Canon get in the way of slash? neva!), I just find they don't actually have any chemistry at all. It's very forced, and a shame. :/

Whereas I could totally see McKay and Sheppard any day, though I still think they would bicker and rib at each other...
              *Waves* Hi daestwen, welcome to McShep! Support is good! I really hate the thought of McKay and Keller, I don't see it at all. But with McKay and Sheppard there is so much chemistry between those guys, even without speaking, you can just see it in their eyes and the way they act imo. I hope they give up McKeller soon, poor Sheppard must be suffering!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                But with McKay and Sheppard there is so much chemistry between those guys,
                oh yes ! a look, a light touch, it's a great feeling between they. They understand themselves without speaking.
                And they're so hot, better than McKeller (this pairing make me sick)

SEXY MANIP http://www.halessa.net/
                Last edited by marli; 10 August 2008, 12:17 PM.

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

Those pictures certainly put a smile on my face! McShep is smokin' hot.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey! Welcome to the dark side, daestwen. Another innocent soul to corrupt!! *rubs hands* *cue evil snicker*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                      Hey! Welcome to the dark side, daestwen. Another innocent soul to corrupt!! *rubs hands* *cue evil snicker*
                      Can't corrupt the corrupted.

Comment

Marli, you need to take that manip down. The rest of the pictures are fine but manips aren't allowed, and they're definitely not allowed if it's above a PG rating. Just a friendly reminder so nobody gets modded.

Comment

Can't corrupt the corrupted.
                          true! *cackles*

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                          Marli, you need to take that manip down. The rest of the pictures are fine but manips aren't allowed, and they're definitely not allowed if it's above a PG rating. Just a friendly reminder so nobody gets modded.
                          i've just read that last line as, "so nobody gets mobbed!!" hehe!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                            I remove the pics but i've leave the url

a little manip by me

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by marli; 10 August 2008, 12:26 PM.

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

it's pretty good pictures

hey i didn't know that Atlantis is not showing for 2 weeks, man it totally sucks w/o cable
                              sigpic
                              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by marli View Post
                                I remove the pics but i've leave the url

a little manip by me

Spoiler:
                                ooohhh! two chairs? don't let the boys get any ideas about that!!

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                                hey i didn't know that Atlantis is not showing for 2 weeks, man it totally sucks w/o cable
                                you haven't got cable/sky?! thats nothing, i have - but i'm having sky multiroom installed in my bedroom as my dad will be hogging the sky every night with probably the excuse that he "wants to watch something"!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X