No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Elizabeth Weir Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! It's Friday! New episodes and Fan Fic all crammed into one night. Ain't it grand? Oooh, I cannot wait... Okay, maybe I will have to. But you get the point.
    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Okay, it's been WAY too long since we had shippy screencaps spammage in here.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire

I love that one. It's like Shep has just realised that there's something going on between those two and he's going 'hang on a mo, am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?"
        sigpic
        by Kaaatie

Comment

And Ronon's as blank as normal.

Seriously...how vacant does he look in that piccy!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Okay, it's been WAY too long since we had shippy screencaps spammage in here.

I love this! He has a way of looking superior, but when he's around Elizabeth, he just looks really, really happy. lol

And I don't think Ronan would notice a McWeir shippy unless it hit him in the face--and then he'd be too busy trying to shoot it to really notice. And I love John's look. That is so a "Wait... what?" look. lol
            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Hi guys, here’s the latest

McKay/Weir Fanfiction Friday!!

“The Watchmaker’s Fingerprints” by tigerlady. “Elizabeth remembers. (friendship)”

“Jumping and Flying” by Captain Peregrine. “Sometimes if you jump from a great height, the wind will catch you and you will fly. (MATURE)”

Up to part 2 of “Unification” by Angel. “It's a day that comes but once a year yet Rodney wishes it would never happen at all, Will Elizabeth be changing that? (MATURE)”

Up to part 5 of “In Your Head” by Captain Peregrine. “During Duet, what would happen if it had been a little...different?”

Completed “The path to our destiny” by leliana McKay. “Rodney is near death and everyone is coming to say goodbye. Will there be a last minute miracle?”

And don’t forget to check out the recent additions to Central!

Comment

Yay! Now it is officially Friday.
                thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Oh no! Does that mean Friday never happened all those times I put off the FFF until Saturday or later?

And yes, that screencap third down is one of my faves. I like to believe that Shep is thinking "Wha...Rodney, are you flirting with her??!!"

See you all for hopefully some shippy talk post-Shepisode!

Comment

Hi guys, here’s the latest

McKay/Weir Fanfiction Friday!!

“The Watchmaker’s Fingerprints” by tigerlady. “Elizabeth remembers. (friendship)”

“Jumping and Flying” by Captain Peregrine. “Sometimes if you jump from a great height, the wind will catch you and you will fly. (MATURE)”

Up to part 2 of “Unification” by Angel. “It's a day that comes but once a year yet Rodney wishes it would never happen at all, Will Elizabeth be changing that? (MATURE)”

Up to part 5 of “In Your Head” by Captain Peregrine. “During Duet, what would happen if it had been a little...different?”

Completed “The path to our destiny” by leliana McKay. “Rodney is near death and everyone is coming to say goodbye. Will there be a last minute miracle?”

And don’t forget to check out the recent additions to Central!

Love the fanfic they are great

Comment

I was actually very impressed with 'Common Ground'. Normally I'm not a big fan of Sheppisodes--coining Toaster's phrase--but this one was actually quite good.
                      Spoiler:
                      There was even a wee bit of McWeir shippy! Every time they mentioned Kolya, Weir would turn to give McKay that significant look and... well, you so knew there was something shared there that went beyond just a little 'oh, yeah, that guy. We know him.' And when Rodney left to go find Sheppard the first time, he gave Weir that one last look. Yay, shippy! It's stronger than ever if it can make it into a Sheppisode.

And, besides the shippy, the episode itself was very good. I really enjoyed it and I liked Sheppard--felt bad for the poor guy. The ending was sort of predictable, but other than that I was very impressed and extremely satisfied.

I am looking forward to 'McKay and Mrs. Miller'! I can't wait. Too bad we have to wait TWO weeks.

And Toaster--when you post it a day late, it just means that Friday got... extended... I suppose. Or maybe we were all trapped in a time warp of some kind. Maybe you flew backwards around the sun and brought us back in time to Friday once again only to return forward to Saturday or later? Or maybe I've just been watching too much Star Trek/ Stargate.
                      Last edited by Captain-Peregrine; 25 August 2006, 07:34 PM.
                      thankee toasteronfire

Comment

I noticed something weird in this episode, though...

Spoiler:
                        Rodney called Elizabeth "Dr. Weir". I can't remember the last time he called her Dr. Weir, and I thought it strange that he did it in a moment of great excitment. Maybe he was just trying to make it sound more important? Hmm...
                        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                          I noticed something weird in this episode, though...

Spoiler:
                          Rodney called Elizabeth "Dr. Weir". I can't remember the last time he called her Dr. Weir, and I thought it strange that he did it in a moment of great excitment. Maybe he was just trying to make it sound more important? Hmm...
                          about that ^^
                          Spoiler:
                          Yes, I noticed that too. Landon (was that his name? the Geni guy, sorry, can't remember right now ) was with him when they were coming up the stairs to the control room. I don't know if that's a significant reason for Rodney to her "Dr. Weir" though. I just remember the Geni guy was following him up the stairs.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            And Ronon's as blank as normal.

Seriously...how vacant does he look in that piccy!

He's concentrating very hard on...something. Possibly trying not to look at Elizabeth's chest.

And omg the shippiness tonight. I thought of y'all.
                            They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
                            Spoiler:
                            Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

tonight was decent in terms of mcweir.

Spoiler:
                              but then I always love one of those Weir-looking-down-from-a-balcony ship moments

Comment

omg... I completely forgot about Stargate....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*cries*

I hate my job.

Comment

Working...
                                X