No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Elizabeth Weir Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uploaded some Childhood's end screencaps.

http://www.brandnewsky.com/childhood/

Comment

Okay, the storm has come and gone. Lots of rain, wind, green sky (!), and disturbing clouds, but no tornado. Bummer.

Originally posted by in circles
      Uploaded some Childhood's end screencaps.

http://www.brandnewsky.com/childhood/
      Wow, that was fast and they look great! Did you take those yourself? Are you thinking about capping other eps?

Lots of great caps there, esp. the ones with Rodney. I especially like numbers 14, 24, 27, 36, 41, 47, and 50. Hans, are there any that would make good archive banners, or do these overlap with what Patti already has?

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
        Okay, the storm has come and gone. Lots of rain, wind, green sky (!), and disturbing clouds, but no tornado. Bummer.

Wow, that was fast and they look great! Did you take those yourself? Are you thinking about capping other eps?

Lots of great caps there, esp. the ones with Rodney. I especially like numbers 14, 24, 27, 36, 41, 47, and 50. Hans, are there any that would make good archive banners, or do these overlap with what Patti already has?
        Yeah, did them myself. I have every episode so I can cap whatever is needed. I'll get on with some more now.

Edit: Sanctuary caps
        http://www.brandnewsky.com/sanctuary/
        Last edited by in circles; 30 March 2005, 01:56 PM.

Comment

I like 10, 24, 35 and 36 are so cool love 47! think the 43-47ish ones are already covered on banners.
          Ones for possible banners: 5, 17/18, 22, 23, 27?, 32 and 34?, 39, 41?

Comment

Yeah, did them myself. I have every episode so I can cap whatever is needed. I'll get on with some more now.

Edit: Sanctuary caps
            http://www.brandnewsky.com/sanctuary/
            Thanks so much for doing them.
            Love 39 for the details of the windows in the background. I adore the sets...
            58, her expression is...something...
            61, 66 and 67 all cute. 70/71 interesting.

Banners:07? 10? 14..can see raining women, praying for something caption there... 29? 36 and 38 if not already done. 48 would be a fab weir one! 51?
            68?

Comment

I tried making a link banner. Thoughts, suggestions?

Comment

It's wonderful! Very much like it.

Comment

So GW is back. Onto the shipping...

Peanut - how about that belated Fanfic friday post? I know for a fact there was quite alot of Mckay/weir this week...

Comment

I'm finishing up the vB code for the fanfic Friday and will post it in a tad. First though, just wanted to say yay for GW being back.

That's not why Rodney is so happy though...

"Why are you so happy, McKay?"
                    "It's chicken Kiev night!"

Comment

Booya! It’s time for another installment of…

McKay/Weir Fanfiction Friday

A post that gathers all the new and updated McKay/Weir fanfic that has been posted this past week. For the sake of some sanity, I’m listing only the stories posted up to last Friday; all stories posted since then will go in the next list. Enjoy!

“Birthday boy” by dannylurks. “Rodney’s in a bad mood and Elizabeth is determined to find out why.” Fluff!

“Glimpses of an Apocalypse” by wisdomeagle “Their city falls into the sea while they watch.”

“Motion in Time and Space” by kyrdwyn. “Rodney looked up and gave her a genuine smile. ‘Can't think of anyone else I'd rather have hanging around my lab.’”

“Disillusion” by Fanwoman. The events of The Storm and The Eye from Sora’s POV.

Up to part 5 on “Revenge, Two Sugars, No Milk” by Estellio. “Pay back time, Sheppard style. Sequel to Truth Or Dare.” Funny, funny stuff.

Up to part 2 on “Leaving Home” by LittleKnux2008. “Four years after coming to Atlantis, a wormhole is established and the expedition is ordered home.”

Up to part 9 on “Here without You” by LittleKnux2008. “The Wraith begin their attack on Atlantis. An evacuation takes place, leaving few behind. Can they save Atlantis, or is the city doomed to be forgotten once more?”

Part 1 of “Bondage” by Sokorra Lewis. “Elizabeth and Rodney are stuck together in a most unusual way. Sequel to "Loving Rodney"”

Part 4 of “Amazonia” by Charlania. “A woman-only planet would seem like heaven to many, but to Elizabeth and her team, it's just another strange new encounter.”

“Somewhere over the Rainbow” by Guardingangels86. Tag for The Seige II.

Up to part 3 on “What if They Hadn’t Come” by Maethorwen of Atlantis. “(AU) It’s only a few weeks before the Wraith will arrive. What happens when four young people from 18 years in the future show up? Who are they and what effect will they have?”

Up to part 4 on “Just Another Day” by Maethorwen of Atlantis. “Sheppard and McKay find a repository of the Ancients just like the one found by SG-1 in The Fifth Race. Will they be able to use the knowledge? Will they find a ZPM as well? Will any of it help against the Wraith?”

Up to part 5 on “Broken Bonds” by McRaider. “Another jolt, Elizabeth is at a loss for words, and for the first time since reaching Atlantis she's not far from loosing it in front of someone.” Fourth in the impressive Atlantian Generation Series.

Up to part 3 on “Workday Wonders” by RhiannonNymph. “Sequel to 'Bedtime Thoughts'. McKay wants to change, and get closer to the woman he wants, but new toys wont give him the time...”

Part 1 of “From the Future” by McRaider. “They landed here by accident, now their parents have to get them home…without finding out too much.”

As always, be a good reader and remember to review! And shoot me a PM if I forgot a story, please.

Comment

I'm finishing up the vB code for the fanfic Friday and will post it in a tad. First though, just wanted to say yay for GW being back.

That's not why Rodney is so happy though...

"Why are you so happy, McKay?"
                        "It's chicken Kiev night!"

If only that was on the captions list! By the voting ends tomorow at 12pm GMT.

Oh and the fanfic post reminds me I haven't post any of my McKay/Weir (apart from blindsided on wraithbait)...oops.
                        Well none are quite finished anyway, and I have to type them up - such a chore. But they'll be coming soon.

Comment

Ok, on the matter of the vids, I have both and I have a server. I've put them on my server. I'm hoping the vid makers won't mind since I can't trace the vids anywhere. Trouble is my server can't take heavy load (the reason is 10mb and the other wolvergrim one 50mb!) so PM if you want to download them, and I can give one person at a time links.

Comment

Oh, the banner is great! It gets my seal of approval, for whatever that's worth.

And thanks for doing those Sanctuary screencaps! My faves are 14 (totally needs a caption!), 29, 38 (hee!), 39 (needs a good caption,) 58, 66 and 67 (I may caption these myself *grin*), and 71.

Oh, and number 51 is also interesting. Mantra fodder for those McKay/Grodin shippers (do they exist yet?)

But my absolute favorite is number 68:

"You know, I can't get any work done when you're blowing on my neck like that."
                            "That's the general idea."
                            "...oh..."

Comment

Oh, and number 51 is also interesting. Mantra fodder for those McKay/Grodin shippers (do they exist yet?)
                              Oh yes they do....

Comment

[QUOTE=ToasterOnFire]Oh, the banner is great! It gets my seal of approval, for whatever that's worth.

And thanks for doing those Sanctuary screencaps! My faves are 14 (totally needs a caption!), 29, 38 (hee!), 39 (needs a good caption,) 58, 66 and 67 (I may caption these myself *grin*), and 71.

But my absolute favorite is number 68:

Yup we're here us Grodin/McKay shippers

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Working...
                                X