• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg don't go shouting that around! *hides in a corner*

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Yeah, it has been rather quiet in here. Lots of shippers are playing over on the mcweir.com forum now, so you three should definitely pop over there sometime and join us!

I'm proud to relay the message that you can now easily upload screencaps, LJ icons, wallpapers (800X600 limit for now), banners, and any other McKay, Weir, or McKay/Weir graphics. I've been uploading all my stuff, and I know you guys have been making things too. NotANumber, your hambuger manips would be very welcome there!

HyperCaz, you should stick that haiku over there too. Cute!

And ellymelly, your A/R sig is damn awesome.

Comment

Hi guys!

I've been quiet because I was off at Pegasus One, so nothing new in regard to M/W discussion or fic etc, but just a big squee that I now have an award graphics. It makes my day (more than I already have had it made , except for tiredness...)

Comment

Congratulations, Hans!

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
            And ellymelly, your A/R sig is damn awesome.
            why thank you i think i'm in need of a mcweir fix so i might go off and make one of them lol *is upset about lack of mcweirness in recent eps*

hmm... *succumbs to fanfiction*

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Comment

ah, but elly we can look at Rodney and say he's quietly angsty

Comment

*would still prefer canon*

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly
                  *would still prefer canon*
                  Lol, wouldn't we all.

Although...a good part of me would rather perfer fic fodder.

HyperCaz, your haiku rocks, you might as well put it up on ff.net

Purple, you have my very late and sincere congrats on the vid award.

Man, if we're all going to hang out at central, we should make a schedule to keep this thread alive.
                  For a copy of "Have A Little Faith in Me", My Kate Heightmeyer Appreciation Vid Click Here

McWeir Central by PurpleYin (who deserves much appreciation for it) | aka: the reason why the McKay/Weir Thread on GW is Quiet

Comment

Originally posted by dahan
                    I make it a rule to keep stories over 500 words

yes, I'd love some canon, what shipper wouldn't of their ship? The fact remains that TPTB are hopeless when it comes to ship so I'd rather do it myself

however, I'd love to see more of Rodney and Liz alone in the same room they have good moments when that happens.

Hey, wait, dahan, maybe if I made a fic with the haiku and my other crazy mcweir stories (involving voodoo, chocolate, cashews and soccer)

Comment

hmm... i should probably start hanging out on this other forum as well!

caz, your stories are damn brillant

Comment

I wouldn't quite say "damn brilliant" but then again, I hated Pillow Talk until 2 months after I wrote it

speaking of fics, I'm writing (or meant to be) a fic that charts the growing relationship b/w liz and rodney through the episodes one moment per ep. I'm having a little trouble with Home. I can't quite think of what will direct that "moment" is there anything particularly mcweirish in that ep that I've forgotten?

Comment

not *STILL* caz! lmao and yes, there's stacks of mcweirness in that ep *sighs* let me pick one... hmm... let's see HE"S NOT WEARING ANY PANTS IN HER PRESCENCE lol

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly
                            not *STILL* caz! lmao and yes, there's stacks of mcweirness in that ep *sighs* let me pick one... hmm... let's see HE"S NOT WEARING ANY PANTS IN HER PRESCENCE lol
                            LOL! Pwesonally, I saw hte fact that they were sharing the same reality in the begining (at least I think, it confuses me a little), or they were in each other's realities,. They'd have to write about it in the reports, right, so like writer something about afterthey read eaqch other's reports and they talk about it or something, just random thought's from me. Hopefully that helps a little. Oh, and I'm writeing a new fic, anyone know of good songs that Rodney, (drunk in this) can randomly sing to Elizabeth? Hehe, I got a little of "can't take my eyes off of you" and I was thinkingb of Rodney singing random bits of other things like "sweet child of mine" or "i don't wanna miss a thing", you know all the mushy songs.
                            McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                            Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                            McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                            My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                              I wouldn't quite say "damn brilliant" but then again, I hated Pillow Talk until 2 months after I wrote it

speaking of fics, I'm writing (or meant to be) a fic that charts the growing relationship b/w liz and rodney through the episodes one moment per ep. I'm having a little trouble with Home. I can't quite think of what will direct that "moment" is there anything particularly mcweirish in that ep that I've forgotten?
                              Hmmm, a little bit on the end might be cool, when they wake up doesn't she look over to him or something? Or perhaps something on the I'll be back for dinner comment that makes her smile.
                              Originally posted by dahan

Man, if we're all going to hang out at central, we should make a schedule to keep this thread alive.
                              M/W fanfic archive has a poetry section too... HyperCaz, we'd love to have your stuff on the archive - all and every M/W fic is welcome there (well, within the rules but you get the point )

And yeah, we might need to get someone to pop in every day or something. It's quite active on the forums over there, more so than this thread ever was I'd hazard a guess.

Anyway, I'd best be off, got presentation work to do and updating/backup of the sites later too. I had lots of fun at Pegasus One con, though nothing M/W to report obviously, but people did ask McShep Q's and were wearing tshirts with it etc, so I'm thinking I won't feel weird if I can managed to get a M/W button or tshirt before the next one.

I was really hoping to get to London ComicCon signings next, beginning of July, where Torri and Rachel are going to be (just £5/10 to get in, but alot of queueing admittedly and autographs cost £10-20 each). I did buy the Season 1 print of Weir and McKay in the dealers room at P1, all nice and glossy that I was hoping I could get both Torri and David's signatures on some time, and it'd just be cool to go there with a McWeir I'm loving it button on too, or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                                I was really hoping to get to London ComicCon signings next, beginning of July, where Torri and Rachel are going to be (just £5/10 to get in, but alot of queueing admittedly and autographs cost £10-20 each). I did buy the Season 1 print of Weir and McKay in the dealers room at P1, all nice and glossy that I was hoping I could get both Torri and David's signatures on some time, and it'd just be cool to go there with a McWeir I'm loving it button on too, or something like that.
                                I heartily endorse such a button.

Comment

Working...
                                X