Rodney McKay/Elizabeth Weir Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angelique
    lol, I loved that scene! Very McWeir! This whole episode was pretty McWeir.
    Yes, we even said it at the same time! (In the IM that is. )
    Oh for Mcweir squeeing over IM!
    We should have some sort of thing on a chat room - organsied Mcweir fans watching episode at same time.
    How about rewatching them all in the hiatus?

Comment

Oh and good news - server problem is sorted out and I'm setting up a test system for the archive!

Now for inputting al those categories and sortin gout mods and skins!

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
        Oh for Mcweir squeeing over IM!
        We should have some sort of thing on a chat room - organsied Mcweir fans watching episode at same time.
        How about rewatching them all in the hiatus?
        Yeah, the sheyla fans have been doing that over IM, SG1 and Atlantis. For the last two weeks though it's only been me and Emily.

I'm fine with chatting about them in the repeats! I can't get yahoo chat to work though.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I love the scene in The Gift in Weirs office. So incredibly cute. I love their bickering and how Shep had to tell them to stop. So cute! Rodneys like Liz's inspiration awwww!

Lucy

Comment

lol... yes, me and angelique have loads offun on MSN, and we were both like "mcweir!" anyone else can join us on MSN on friday nights... it's the pacific coast airing, east coast repeat US... after all, we do more than just talk sheyla

and back to the ep,
            Spoiler:
            it took me WAY to long to connect the dots, but it's obvious mckay went to see the doc BECAUSE he's been crying himself to sleep... lol... he was WAY to quick to say "well i haven't..." lol and it was WAY obvious that it was a lie... lol... you could tell teyla didn't believe him!! lol... her attitude was like "yeah, noooooo problem..." lol and

lol... the running start line!!!! ROFL!!! definately one of my favorites from the whole episode though i admit to loving ford's "oh, so it's ok when you guys make fun of me" lol... poor ford... gets no love...

Comment

We don't really talk sheyla that much. Yes, it would be great to have some more people there! (Though, it's still great with just me and Emily. It would be ever more fun though with more. )

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

yeah it's WAY too much fun for having there just be two of us we're goofs but it'd be really fun with a whole bunch of people, especially with varying ships and fave characters and such

Comment

It sounds fun. If I knew how to get there maybe I'd drop by on Friday. I need an outlet for my Stargate talk because no I know apart from the web likes the show.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                    It sounds fun. If I knew how to get there maybe I'd drop by on Friday. I need an outlet for my Stargate talk because no I know apart from the web like Stargate.
                    I'm the same way, the only people I know that watch stargate are here.

You just need MSN, then Friday night we can get on the IM.

Comment

yeah... no one else i know watches stargate!! my sis loves it also, but she doesn't get scifi... plus, it's just generally fun to make comments as yougo instead of bottling up everything to try and remember for a review later

and if you don't have MSN, it's easy to download and sign up... and anyone can easily get it set up by friday

Comment

Do you guys just IM each other with your forum names or do you use a chat room?

Spoiler:

Comment

whadya mean??

we use a chat on MSN if that's what you mean, not an online chat room...

Comment

Right, I get it now thanks.

Spoiler:

Comment

ok coolies

so ya think you'll be joining us then??

for everyone who's interested, we do it during the east coast rerun/second time through, so 8:00pm PST, 11:00pm EST, (and for any crazy folks from the UK who would like to join) 4:00am GMT

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                                I'm the same way, the only people I know that watch stargate are here.

You just need MSN, then Friday night we can get on the IM.
                                Same here, i know people who watch it but they are all non-shippers and not really very into it.

Btw what time is the episode relative to GMT? Because I'm from Uk. (oops jsut seen it mention - yeah 4am, am totally ship crazy to stay up that late but i may try these next 2 times - becuase I'm on a pubcrawl next friday and will probably get home about then! lol)
                                And does MSn do multiple users thing now, like a minichatroom...?

Comment

Working...
                                X