No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Elizabeth Weir Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all, what ep you got tonight? Letters from Pegasus?
    Well it'll be nice to see waht you make of the shippiness there - should definitely be discussion here about it.

Another note - you don't have to sent all caption suggestions at once and everything is considered. some of the caps might call for more dramatic captions, others funny, silly or snarky.. so all suggestions are welcome as they filter through.

I don't have to put who suggested what on the poll (though any winners will be revealed naturally) so consider it anonymous apart from me reading them.

Comment

yup letters from pegasus is tonite
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
        yup letters from pegasus is tonite
        Yay for you - that episode made me cry!

Cry from laughter and from sadness. It's one of my favourite episodes; add some McWeir, as I see there anyway, and I was in heaven - most definitely the funniest thing I've seen for quite some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
          Yay for you - that episode made me cry!

Cry from laughter and from sadness. It's one of my favourite episodes; add some McWeir, as I see there anyway, and I was in heaven - most definitely the funniest thing I've seen for quite some time.
          yea i gotta catch second showing (of both SG1 & SGA).. cuz i gotta work.... well had r/oed to have today off... but we're working short at the moment... so i get stuck wking... frak... anyway i dinged ya earlier for havin good .. dare i say great ideas for this thread and the site... sounds like its gonna be nice
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
            yea i gotta catch second showing (of both SG1 & SGA).. cuz i gotta work.... well had r/oed to have today off... but we're working short at the moment... so i get stuck wking... frak... anyway i dinged ya earlier for havin good .. dare i say great ideas for this thread and the site... sounds like its gonna be nice
            Aww, well I'm sure it will be all the better for the anticipation of it!

And thanks for rep. I hope site will be good to. A great thanks to Patti and Peanut so far for their graphics and help on skins. Plus great thanks to people who add in their two cents/pennies - not been that many of you (and I'm hoping that means everyone else is happy with ideas working their way to the updates) but the suggestions are good.

Can't wait to see what comes out of the caption contest - only got one response so far (bless MA for her contributions, and her, Iona, Patti and Lucylou for listening to me deliberate over things etc on IM all the time - I spend so much time working on the site lately, evne when I try not to!) and my own ideas for captions are stuck on the edge of realisation - can't quite get any words to form, just impressions for what I might come up with!

Comment

I wish I was witty enough to think of captions but I am truly pants. I tried and tried and then failed miserable. Long live the McWeir though hehe!

Luce x

Comment

^ yeah... me too

can't wait til the site gets finished! or until we get to vote on said captions

can't wait for LFP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                  ^ yeah... me too

can't wait til the site gets finished! or until we get to vote on said captions

can't wait for LFP!!!
                  But we need captions first! To have something to vote on...!

I hope everyone is just taking their time thinking them up because so very few right now.
                  Thought it's like nearly a whole week to go.

Don't presume someone else will think them all up and don't worry that yours might be bad - it'll be voted on anyway. So please do try to think some up!

Comment

So LFP? Anyone got any thoughts?

Oh and remember there's a chat going at 7pm GMT, 2pm EST/1pm CST/12pm MST and 11am PST .
                    Here - weirmckayship

Easy to join if you haven't already, just need yahooid. The chat is for general feedback and fic discussion but also any McWeir talk too. We could also brainstorm on captions (I have ideas but not the words, maybe between a few we could come up with some?) and I'll be there to answer any website related questions.

Comment

well there was pretty much one mcweir scene in the whole ep... lol

speaking of each of them individually (since i can ) mckay stole the show!!! and weir was touching... TH did a fabulous job

everyone was really great in this episode, and it's my favorite, followed closely by before i sleep

but like i said... there was kinda a distinct lack of any serious amounts of mcweir

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                        well there was pretty much one mcweir scene in the whole ep... lol there was kinda a distinct lack of any serious amounts of mcweir
                        I don't know about that...
                        Spoiler:

I presume you mean about the messages and her asknig him after briefing? Very cute!

But there was also several things about messages they did.

Although they both talked of others Elizabeth did let Simon go, not that I believe she truly loved him considering she left him but obviously it would be emotional anyway regrdles of what extent of her feeling were.

And the Carter thing sems to me more like his safety - he knows he doesn't stand a chance and in an odd way she'd safe because he can't get close and he knows exactly how she can hurt him, not risking anything too close to his heart.

I'd say he obviously admires and find Carter attractive but that it's him fooling himself and pretending like he believes it could be, though I think he does have a new found respect for Carter after seeing what it's like in the field.

McWeir bits - also in the briefing when she compliments him and I'm wanting to know what he said on leadership...got a fic planned there sometime.

There's probably more too but not seen the episode for a while now.

Comment

yes... that's pretty much all the things i was thinking of but considering the stuff in their recordings was a bit looser and up to us to interpret i say there wasn't much mcweir but there's was lots of juicy sheyla tension and i still had reckoning euphoria hangover so ya know...

and ROFL "leadership" i loved that!! mckay SERIOUSLY stole the show on the humor end although lots of other guys had great one-liners and zelenka's thing was funny "security clearance?" lol

sorry... off on tangent i just loved this ep

Comment

I'm still kinda hungover from Reckoning.LOL I saw a lot of "looks" in it! Then when Rodney was hurt to find out Elizabeth had someone to send a message to. Like Emily though, I didn't see much McWeir.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                              I'm still kinda hungover from Reckoning.LOL I saw a lot of "looks" in it! Then when Rodney was hurt to find out Elizabeth had someone to send a message to. Like Emily though, I didn't see much McWeir.
                              Looks in LFP or Reckoning? Because you know looks are where Mcweir tends to be at - don't underate them.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                                Looks in LFP or Reckoning? Because you know looks are where Mcweir tends to be at - don't underate them.
                                Oops LFP, There where a LOT of little looks In LFP.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X