No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning, Bay! Morning, FG! G'night, Dell!

sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      Morning Bailey, is it that time already?
      http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...psfab92c28.jpg
      I know... time flies after midnight, doesn't it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
        I went back quite a ways in the thread and wow... too much to comment on it all.

I did love seeing all the screen caps Two LL's. Love Jack's expression them.

Loved seeing the art FG and Dell! We really need to have art days from time to time so we can have a reason to make new art and so we can remember all of the old art.

WW...
        Spoiler:
        Sorry to hear about the separation and added expenses of it all. Hope the year goes by quickly for you both. And you always have us to lean on... virtually anyway... don't try to actually 'lean'. *hugs*

Been really busy here...
        Spoiler:
        Between Camp NaNo and moving... our house has been upside down for July! We cleaned, painted, packed half our stuff, put our house on the market, sold it, bought another house all in about two weeks. So exhausted.... but feel like we accomplished a lot. I think the actual move takes place at the end of August.

I can't wait for ChiCon! Can't believe it is only 2 weeks away, Cam!

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...b.jpg~original
        I'd be up for it!
        Originally posted by Scofield View Post

Yes Sir, I mean no Sir!
        Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...04m25s81-1.jpg
        Aww Mum, do I have to go to bed? tomorrow is Saturday, I can sleep in!
        sigpic

Comment

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...04m25s81-1.jpg
          Morning WW. Although with as many hours as you've already been up, it probably doesn't feel like morning anymore.

sigpic

Comment

I went back quite a ways in the thread and wow... too much to comment on it all.

I did love seeing all the screen caps Two LL's. Love Jack's expression them.

Loved seeing the art FG and Dell! We really need to have art days from time to time so we can have a reason to make new art and so we can remember all of the old art.

WW...
            Spoiler:
            Sorry to hear about the separation and added expenses of it all. Hope the year goes by quickly for you both. And you always have us to lean on... virtually anyway... don't try to actually 'lean'. *hugs*

Been really busy here...
            Spoiler:
            Between Camp NaNo and moving... our house has been upside down for July! We cleaned, painted, packed half our stuff, put our house on the market, sold it, bought another house all in about two weeks. So exhausted.... but feel like we accomplished a lot. I think the actual move takes place at the end of August.

I can't wait for ChiCon! Can't believe it is only 2 weeks away, Cam!

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/bailey1ak/Cam%2010/large-FullSize-sg10912-0358xb.jpg~original
            HOLY CATS! Yeah, that'll be the other thing on my plate this spring. Our house will go on the market and will hopefully sell as quickly as yours. Mind, we're not moving out until the kids are done with school, but our realtor's already got a fix for that.

Thanks for virtual leaning! Will do the real thing in two weeks!
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Morning WW. Although with as many hours as you've already been up, it probably doesn't feel like morning anymore.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/bailey1ak/Cam%2010/large-FullSize-sg10908-0285xe.jpg~original
              {{HUGS}} Hopefully, you get some sleep soon. Where did you all move to?
              sigpic

Comment

Dell, you can go to bed whenever you like. Just don't forget the kids and how noisy they can be on a week-end.
                sigpic

Comment

I'd be up for it!

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...ps771a207f.jpg
                  Yes Sir, I mean no Sir!
                  Get out of here Shepperd! And next time you come to my office, bring me some cake if you want me to be lenient!
                  sigpic

Comment

HOLY CATS! Yeah, that'll be the other thing on my plate this spring. Our house will go on the market and will hopefully sell as quickly as yours. Mind, we're not moving out until the kids are done with school, but our realtor's already got a fix for that.

Thanks for virtual leaning! Will do the real thing in two weeks!
                    *grinning* Only two weeks! Don't know if I'm excited that it is so soon, or panicked that it's so soon.

Hope your home sells just as quickly too!

sigpic

Comment

{{HUGS}} Hopefully, you get some sleep soon. Where did you all move to?
                      Just moved to a larger house in same area...
                      Spoiler:
                      Our current home is about 800 square feet of living space, 2bed 1bath. With the kids getting older (daughter 14 and son 9) they really needed separate bedrooms, at least if we wanted any peace in our home... and our living room back to being a living room.

sigpic

Comment

I know... time flies after midnight, doesn't it.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...e.jpg~original
                        Sure does, and look at that coming up 2am
                        Dell, you can go to bed whenever you like. Just don't forget the kids and how noisy they can be on a week-end.
                        Shucks! Got an extra one at that!
                        Originally posted by Scofield View Post
                        Get out of here Shepperd! And next time you come to my office, bring me some cake if you want me to be lenient!
                        Chocolate or strawberry?
                        sigpic

Comment

Just moved to a larger house in same area...
                          Spoiler:
                          Our current home is about 800 square feet of living space, 2bed 1bath. With the kids getting older (daughter 14 and son 9) they really needed separate bedrooms, at least if we wanted any peace in our home... and our living room back to being a living room.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...o.jpg~original
                          That sounds big, but wait, what is that in meters?
                          Ours is 145 square meters.

Wow...look at the size of this place!
                          sigpic

Comment

Chocolate or strawberry?
                            BOTH!!! YOU...ARGH!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey look, Dell... look... is that the sun coming up? Naw... just the moon going down...

sigpic

Comment

Morning, all!

Bay, didn't know you'd moved! Congrats on selling the old house and buying the new one!

That sounds big, but wait, what is that in meters?
                                Ours is 145 square meters.
                                http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...420-0057xe.jpg
                                Wow...look at the size of this place!
                                I'm not Bay, but. . . .800 sq feet is only 74.3 sq meters. My house is 93 sq meters. Yours is about 1,560 sq feet. Which, for my area, is a pretty decent sized house.

Okay, going to find coffee since it took entirely too long to type this post!

Comment

Working...
                                X