No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brn says your package is on the way, Dell!
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      I remember that song, they want a vegemite sandwich! (same age?)
      (Possibly.) Is it a bit like Nutella? Can't stand that stuff--not a fan of hazelnuts.

Brn's a trip--she says she filled out the customs forms for the PB cups.
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
        Brn says your package is on the way, Dell!
        I'll start to stalk the postie soon then!

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
        (Possibly.) Is it a bit like Nutella? Can't stand that stuff--not a fan of hazelnuts.

Brn's a trip--she says she filled out the customs forms for the PB cups.
        Nothing like Nutella...its sweet, and yucky! My little Dells love it though!
        Think of the burnt on bits in the pan after slow cooking meat in the oven, and you are closer to it. Only it is vegie, no meat anywhere near it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
          Nothing like Nutella...its sweet, and yucky! My little Dells love it though!
          Think of the burnt on bits in the pan after slow cooking meat in the oven, and you are closer to it. Only it is vegie, no meat anywhere near it.
          When you put it that way. Sounds like something I might almost like. My mother and I are the ones who pick the burnt-on bits out of the pan and eat them.

Comment

Not a fan of Nutella or Vegemite myself, although I have seen them at the stores and always wonder if I should try them again.... but then just as easily think... "nah".

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
            Oh I am almost forgot..

ONTLL: It's Tuesday, new NCIS and NCIS-LA episodes on tonight

ONTLL: Oh stop complaining, I watched his show all last night. Let him grumble, and he knows better then that!!
            ONTLLJRS: True!! Want some company?
            ONTLL: Sure!
            Looking forward to the episodes tonight.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            *peeks into thread*

To make up for my long hiatus, I bring wet!Shep:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...4x04boat-1.jpg

Hiya Shipper! Missed you popping in and out. Hope you get to do so more often. We are going to be getting a bit Christmas-y around here starting on the 1st. I'll post up party info later.

Love your sig, BTW

sigpic

Comment

My daughter and I just finished working on her Science Fair Project display. I'm still finding strands of hot clue on things.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                My daughter and I just finished working on her Science Fair Project display. I'm still finding strands of hot clue on things.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...5/001yddst.jpg
                Including your fingers, apparently.

Dell, I love the burnt-on parts of casseroles--mac & cheese, tuna cass, etc. Maybe vegemite wouldn't be so bad, after all.

Going to bed--final word count at 45K (65 words over where I need to be, as it's actually 45,065 & par for the day is 45K). Busy week ahead and 5K more to go!
                sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the word count, WW!! Knew you could do it,

sigpic

Comment

Good night WW, great word count. Wonder if I will still be up when you get up in the morning again?
                    Vegemite is one of those things that you have to grow up with I think Bailey, but sounds like I might have a couple of takers!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well if it tastes anything like I'm imagining, I would love it...I've got this wonderful memory of a particular meal we cooked at work last summer. Well rather, someone made a roast and left the burnt veggie bits in the bottom of the pan and I stood there eating those burnt bits from the pan...

Comment

You know now I'm going to have to roast some veg, burn them on then stand there picking with one hand and a teaspoon of vegemite in the other to compare now!
                        sigpic

Comment

My boss made that roast actually and he'd roasted a piece of meat with the veggies so they did have a wee bit of pork-roast flavor that might not be accurate but still, it tasted so darn good, I'm gonna have to get the recipe and make it just for the burnt veggies

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Alright alright! I know I'm off-topic, Shep! Don't shoot me!

I'm not aiming at you, Aang. You might wanna' get down though, Wraith behind you!

Aaaah!!! *runs off*

Oops, it's just Todd. You can get back here now, Aang!

*wanders back over but hides behind Shep* I didn't bring Carson over this time so I gotta hide behind a Flyboy...

Comment

Recipe for roast? Just stick the meat in the oven with garlic then a little over an hour before the meat is done, throw in the veg. Potatoes take half an hour longer than anything else.
                                Cover it for most of the time to speed it up, uncover for the last hour to crisp (and burn it on) it up. Dead simple!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X