No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrote 4142 words today. Only 1400 behind now (will be 3K tomorrow). Another day like today and I'll be caught up!
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Woohoo! Congrats, WW.

Comment

Nice new sig LG!
        Congrates on your word count WW
        I'm sure you will catch up on your word count FG

So far today, mine is 6, and I'm going to have to re-write it!
        (has not been a good day for the brain, however, house is tidy!)
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the congrats, lg & Dell; I'm sure I will catch up today.

Lg has already exceeded at 100K(?) & with a full-on story--mine is a bunch of loose scenes that will need to be stitched together after.

Thanksgiving was my "call back later, brain is out" day, but my house was clean, too. Now to keep it that way through all the holiday and post-holiday excitement.

sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Morning to you WW.
            I'm about to go off to bed, just waiting for the cat to finish eating
            Hope you have a great Monday!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
              Nice new sig LG!
              Congrates on your word count WW
              I'm sure you will catch up on your word count FG

So far today, mine is 6, and I'm going to have to re-write it!
              (has not been a good day for the brain, however, house is tidy!)
              Thank you. I've wanted to use that particular pic of Renner for a while, just hadn't found the right design.

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
              Thanks for the congrats, lg & Dell; I'm sure I will catch up today.

Lg has already exceeded at 100K(?) & with a full-on story--mine is a bunch of loose scenes that will need to be stitched together after.

Thanksgiving was my "call back later, brain is out" day, but my house was clean, too. Now to keep it that way through all the holiday and post-holiday excitement.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...eKavanS006.jpg
              Yeah, I hit 100,543 words on Saturday. Which actually is a LOT more than what I planned. The whole story is around 103,500 words, but I had written around 3k of those before NaNo began. I also have this habit of writing the last 5-7 chapters in one sitting. So, I had a day where I did just under 12k words, and then another where I did just over 17k words.......That only happens at the end of a story!

I get to clean house and decorate for Christmas today.....and hopefully hold off the muse on a story she's wanting to write after a rabid plot bunny attacked me!

Comment

Sorry I missed you, Dell. I was running the teen to school. Now I'm torturing PT WW by making him do his exercises. Just finished mine, so I'm not being hypocritical.

Well, that was an hour ago. I do love getting these posts started and not getting a chance to finish until hours later.

BTW, 53F here. Hubby's and my favorite kind of weather--chilly, not f-f-f-f-freezing. Although I do like 30s and 40s, too.

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like the writing is going well, WW, ~lg and FG.

That is a great new sig, ~lg.

Morning Flyboy Thunkers.

It is only 2F here before you count in the wind... glad to be working indoors.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                    Yeah, I hit 100,543 words on Saturday. Which actually is a LOT more than what I planned. The whole story is around 103,500 words, but I had written around 3k of those before NaNo began. I also have this habit of writing the last 5-7 chapters in one sitting. So, I had a day where I did just under 12k words, and then another where I did just over 17k words.......That only happens at the end of a story!

I get to clean house and decorate for Christmas today.....and hopefully hold off the muse on a story she's wanting to write after a rabid plot bunny attacked me!
                    Morning, lg! I thought you said you'd hit over 100K. Plan to let musie have her head when I get back from shopping. She's taking me in a totally different direction with this novel than she did originally. Will check in later on how it went. Also have a bit of work to do today, but going to try to keep it at a minimum, as much as I can.

I've got to get some shopping done today--the boys both want a specific kind of lights for the outside of the house--the ones that look like they're weaved in with greenery. Plus, restocking non-Thanksgiving groceries. By the end of the week, PT WW will have the house looking like a Christmas store if he has his way.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      Sounds like the writing is going well, WW, ~lg and FG.

That is a great new sig, ~lg.

Morning Flyboy Thunkers.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...PDVD_217-1.jpg

It is only 2F here before you count in the wind... glad to be working indoors.
                      Hiya, Bay. Thanks.

Yep, the writing went well. Right now, I'm trying to fend off a rabid plot bunny.

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                      Morning, lg! I thought you said you'd hit over 100K. Plan to let musie have her head when I get back from shopping. She's taking me in a totally different direction with this novel than she did originally. Will check in later on how it went. Also have a bit of work to do today, but going to try to keep it at a minimum, as much as I can.

I've got to get some shopping done today--the boys both want a specific kind of lights for the outside of the house--the ones that look like they're weaved in with greenery. Plus, restocking non-Thanksgiving groceries. By the end of the week, PT WW will have the house looking like a Christmas store if he has his way.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...therjacket.jpg
                      Morning, WW.

Letting the muse have her head is usually a good way to get some unexpected moments and word count.

Comment

Hope your able to fend it off long enough to do what you need, ~lg.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                          Hope your able to fend it off long enough to do what you need, ~lg.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...3/lambs075.jpg
                          This plot bunny is going, "No. You can write that AND me!" Then, it's letting out a little evil laugh like, "You don't have a CLUE what you're getting into!"

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                            This plot bunny is going, "No. You can write that AND me!" Then, it's letting out a little evil laugh like, "You don't have a CLUE what you're getting into!"
                            An evil bunny! those can be fun, it you can hold them down for long enough!

Morning all. I t is a lovely sunny morning here, could be a warm one as long as it doesn't cloud over!
                            sigpic

Comment

They can be fun if they let you do what you need.

Comment

I understand!
                                Just because the evil bunny laughs, doesn't mean you can follow it down the hole right then.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X