No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brn about the "gift". Sorry to hear little Brn's not feeling well again. Sending hugs and virtual chicken soup.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      Ziva is a bit like Teyla when it comes to her sparring abilities.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...401-0017xe.jpg

WOW.. Great page opener.. Um!!

*cough, cough* So what's up?? Everyone survive Thanksgiving and Black Friday??

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Congrats on the art motivation and all it produced, Brn. Hope littlest Brn feels better soon.

sigpic

Comment

Hiya Two LL's... Thanksgiving was great. Only downside is that there were no leftover to take home. Will have to make a Turkey next weekend for my family so we can enjoy all of the leftovers then.

Black Friday cyber shopping is all I really did... we did drive up at midnight though to see the chaos and enjoy the snow.

Do they have any type of Black Friday shopping in Canada? A day that the stores and people go a little nutty?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
            Yeah...thanks for saying I'm old, Dell.

opps sorry there, I'm sure you saw it in re-runs later!

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
            with the end of the world and no twinkies.. think I will open this early
            I sure would! Love the new sig! ( hmmm I say that a lot, maybe I should get it made into a stamp)

Sorry to hear about little Brn ( and big Brn's shopping skills)
            Morning All!
            sigpic

Comment

Hiya Two LL's... Thanksgiving was great. Only downside is that there were no leftover to take home. Will have to make a Turkey next weekend for my family so we can enjoy all of the leftovers then.

Black Friday cyber shopping is all I really did... we did drive up at midnight though to see the chaos and enjoy the snow.

Do they have any type of Black Friday shopping in Canada? A day that the stores and people go a little nutty?

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...unsclear02.jpg
              The stores up here had Black Friday same day you did!! It kinda um.. drizzled over the border to the stores like Wal-Mart and Best Buy, big stuff like that!!

I was tempted to go find a T.V. that was $100.00 off but it was the wrong one!! Saving up for it still!!

I have a current problem.. My General is um.. ignoring me!! Probably cuz I watched FarScape all last week, and put on MacGyver right after that!

"Not ignoring, just annoyed!"

ONTLL: More like jealous!!
              ONTLLJC: Me!!
              sigpic

Comment

Oh 2LL's he will come round as soon as you put on his SG1 again!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                  [FONT=Comic Sans MS]The stores up here had Black Friday same day you did!! It kinda um.. drizzled over the border to the stores like Wal-Mart and Best Buy, big stuff like that!!

I was tempted to go find a T.V. that was $100.00 off but it was the wrong one!! Saving up for it still!!

I have a current problem.. My General is um.. ignoring me!! Probably cuz I watched FarScape all last week, and put on MacGyver right after that!
                  I am certain that he will forgive...but not forget.

Comment

Farscape is worth the silent treatment.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Prompts:
                          Peace
                          Toy Plane
                          Stocking stuffers
                          Twelve days, Atlantis style (or SG command or SGU style)
                          Mistletoe
                          Snowed in
                          Fruit cake
                          Christmas cookies
                          Traditions
                          Santa sighting
                          Christmas carols
                          "But I'm not a Christian!"
                          Showing the Pegasus folks how to choose the right _____ (tree, gift, dinner, etc)
                          Sleigh rides
                          First snow/magic of Christmas snow
                          Explaining what Jesus and Santa both have to do with Christmas
                          Wrapped up neatly with a bow
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I'm having enough trouble working on the s.s., not sure I will get round to the flyboy challange
                              sigpic

Comment

Farscape is worth the silent treatment.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...413_cap277.jpg

Oh yeah, I totally agree!! I know I am sap and all, but sometimes I need a good cry!! And Stargate doesn't give that to me, except when I watch "Abyss" but that is a different...

Oh never mind..

"Uh oh!"

ONTLL: I am fine Crichton!!
                                ONTLLCC: Yeah, but I am gonna get in trouble from the General again!!
                                ONTLL: I got you covered!!
                                ONTLLCC: Uh huh!! When your home!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X