Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
    Where are you Kap? We definitely couldn't live on that. My rent alone, which is pretty cheap for the area is more than that.
    She has gone to bed , it's 4.30am where she is. She is in Macedonia.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      Sorry to hear about your BiL, Cam. I hope that things turn around for them quickly.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...202/shep27.jpg
      Well he's not they type to sit around. He's bored already. First he told my sister that he was going to relax until after the holidays, then today she finds out he put in a job application already, lol.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
        Ok, how do I check the size of my pics in the bucket, and what do I need to keep them down too please?
        Do you need to know both for those you uploaded already and those you are going to upload.

It is easy for those you are going to upload... I'll send a screen cap... for those you already uploaded it is a bit more time consuming... I can screen cap that too if you need.

I just need about 10 minutes to get kids in their respective beds.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that, I'll have to look out for him in leather on a motor bike being shot....sounds like it could be worth seeing just for that!
          Spoiler:
          Click for larger pic.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Do you need to know both for those you uploaded already and those you are going to upload.

It is easy for those you are going to upload... I'll send a screen cap... for those you already uploaded it is a bit more time consuming... I can screen cap that too if you need.

So it's Photobucket classes tonight on the Flyboy thread..

Psst.. "Castle" episode tonight just did a "MacGyver" reference!
              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikorn View Post
                Sorry about that Cam,but not so bad,I have two children one in high school my HB works I work occasionally during the week and our salary is not more than $500 per MONTH.
                See everything is possible so do not worry! (((WAVES)))
                Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                Well he's not they type to sit around. He's bored already. First he told my sister that he was going to relax until after the holidays, then today she finds out he put in a job application already, lol.
                Sounds like my hubby. He used to work for Disney years ago. They had this thing where you could volunteer to be "let go" and get six months salary. We had a toddler and a new baby at the time, and he had just finished his degree. He finished work on a Friday, was employed again on Monday with a new company. Six months later, he was promoted to branch manager and we moved to New Jersey.
                sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Both would be good thanks. With all the stuff that uploaded on it's own, I have no idea of it's size.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                    So it's Photobucket classes tonight on the Flyboy thread..

Psst.. "Castle" episode tonight just did a "MacGyver" reference!
                    I hope that is ok. I just don't want to get any thread shut down cuz my pics are to big!
                    sigpic

Comment

ARGH!!!!!! I am trying to write a romantic scene for my NaNo, but I need help. It's been a while and I don't have a way of doing...research.

Comment

Google search?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                          ARGH!!!!!! I am trying to write a romantic scene for my NaNo, but I need help. It's been a while and I don't have a way of doing...research.

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...3_10_00008.jpg
                          I was gonna comment.. but..
                          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                          sigpic
                          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                            Sounds like my hubby. He used to work for Disney years ago. They had this thing where you could volunteer to be "let go" and get six months salary. We had a toddler and a new baby at the time, and he had just finished his degree. He finished work on a Friday, was employed again on Monday with a new company. Six months later, he was promoted to branch manager and we moved to New Jersey.
                            I think half of it was to get away from twin 13 year old girls. At least the 16 year old boy keeps to his room most of the time with his video games
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope that is ok. I just don't want to get any thread shut down cuz my pics are to big!
                              Both would be good thanks. With all the stuff that uploaded on it's own, I have no idea of it's size.
                              We love to help others thunk more easily and within GW guidelines.

The pic below is really fuzzy, but if you already have the pictures loaded then you pretty much have to resize each one... at least as far as I can tell... someone will correct me if I'm wrong. The only other way I know is to send the entire folder to yourself as a zip, delete the pics and then re-upload them as smaller pics. I can tell you how to do this if you want. Will definitely need screen caps for that.

Anyway... if you are on the pic you can hover near the top of the pic and get several pull down menu things... one will say resize. I usually pick 640 X 480 from the list since GW's limit is 700px wide. You could always click into the resize also and it will bring up another window and you can manually resize it from there to what ever increments you want.

You also really don't want to save .png files because most are above the 100kb limit. .jpg will be smaller in size kb wise for the same size pic dimension wise.

Last edited by bailey1ak; 19 November 2012, 07:04 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok, is that old bucket or new?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X