Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
    Thanks for that, I'll have to look out for him in leather on a motor bike being shot....sounds like it could be worth seeing just for that!
    I loved the movie and thought it was better then the second and the third in the Bourne series... it reminded me a bit more of the first and I thought it was a little easier to follow like the first.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      Thanks for that, I'll have to look out for him in leather on a motor bike being shot....sounds like it could be worth seeing just for that!
      It was for me. But I plan to watch it again this week when I have slept a bit more and am a touch more awake.

Btw...
      Spoiler:

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I have read some really good fanfic for his character (and the female lead) in the movie.

sigpic

Comment

Cool, I will put it on the list of things to see, it is getting to be a long list!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
              I have read some really good fanfic for his character (and the female lead) in the movie.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...26/0115-93.jpg
              I'm gonna have to see about finding some of that!

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                sigpic
                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                  I'm gonna have to see about finding some of that!
                  ~lg...

Spoiler:
                  If you are interested... they are Aaron Cross/Marta Shearing and Jason Bourne/Nicky Parsons... very action packed like the movie. They are rated mature, but unlike many of the stories out there, this one actually has a great plot and lots of action/fastpaced at that. The author is retwin and the first one I read was Abraham's Daughters.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks to Sprite Lady..
                    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                      Two LL's... I just had someone text that to my phone, less than a minute before I refreshed the thread page... *laughing*... that is almost freaky!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                        Holy cats! I spend more than that per month on groceries. I've also got two kids--one in high school, and a hubby with a full-time job. We used to live off of around $1500 per month and that was difficult. Rent alone was over half of that.
                        Where are you Kap? We definitely couldn't live on that. My rent alone, which is pretty cheap for the area is more than that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok, how do I check the size of my pics in the bucket, and what do I need to keep them down too please?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                            My daughter (13yrs) is a superhero (and scifi) junky it seems... so we have not only seen all the superhero movies we can get our hands on... including Avengers and Thor both of which Renner was in... but when the newest Bourne movie came out it was at the top of her list too. She is in love with Renner and Downy Jr. Kind of fun to see her be such a geek. I'm hoping it helps keep the boys away.
                            I would LOVE to hear Renner and Downy Jr sing together. That would be *thud*

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikorn View Post
                              Exactly what I wanted to say,it is hard but possible. I have the luck that house is our and we do not pay rent.I hope it will comfort Cam our words.
                              Well as they have both house payments and car payments to make, they definitely can't live off of that. Not everyone is lucky enough to own their own house free and clear. I appreciate the kind words though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link, Bay!

*bookmarks story*

Comment

Working...
                                X