No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all! It has been a little while. My internet at home is on the blink. It can't load in pics or heavy graphics (which is what GW consists of for the most part!)... so no thunking for me from home and I can't see what anyone has thunked unless I'm at work.

Since I'm just back today from vacation... quite busy at work, so not many breaks to check in on you all, but hopefully someone will fix my internet soon!!!!! Kids and hubby are driving me nuts because they can't play at home either and they are still not in school. Makes me glad I work during the day.

Brn couldn't log into GW for some reason last night, so I'm posting this Con Video she made up for everyone to enjoy. (can't see it at home either. )

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thank you Bay..
        sigpic

Comment

He makes a beige hoodie look sexy!

Oops! Wrong pic!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
            He makes a beige hoodie look sexy!

Oops! Wrong pic!
            http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...Shepp/t0b9.jpg
            Oh, how you make WRONG LOOK sooo right!!! *drools*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
              Oh, how you make WRONG LOOK sooo right!!! *drools*
              Merci!

Whoops! I really need a new mouse...

Comment

Did they have to use Superglue to make his hair behave?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                      Thank you Bay..
                      Just glad you can post again girlie.

Can't see much and it only shows me the last 5 posts or so before it thinks the page had ended.... Hope everyone had a great beginning to their week.
                      sigpic

Comment

1 and a half more days to work, then I'm off til Tuesday Yeah

Heading down to Atlanta Thursday. Hope it doesn't rain the entire way.

Still can't believe that I went all the way to Germany to see RDA, and he decides to come to Atlanta
                        Last edited by camelot7414; 28 August 2012, 03:02 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Love the vid Brn!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Awesome vid, Brn! Looks like you had GREAT seats. Oh, and that's my favorite of the pig commercials, where he drives the mom nuts.

Cam--have fun in Atlanta. Yeah you went all the way to Germany to see RDA and he's coming to Atlanta, but YOU WENT TO GERMANY! How awesome is that? The teen is hoping to get stationed there at some point in his career; I'm pulling for it, too, so I can go visit him.

Bay--sorry to hear you're having computer issues, girlie. Hope they get resolved soon.

FG--if you're mouse is going to slip, perhaps it could slip a couple more Kavans in there, too? PB is being slow and I'm not up to fighting it this morning...
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                              Cam--have fun in Atlanta. Yeah you went all the way to Germany to see RDA and he's coming to Atlanta, but YOU WENT TO GERMANY! How awesome is that? The teen is hoping to get stationed there at some point in his career; I'm pulling for it, too, so I can go visit him.
                              True, and add in the bonus that Kavan was there and all's great. I had some of the best (and longest) interaction with him there that I've ever had.

Didn't see much of Germany though. Mostly the hotel and the airport. Oh well, maybe next time I'll have more time to spend. Colin Ferguson's going to next year's Fedcon. I'll have to see who they else they add.
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X