No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently Joe was riding a scooter around the WOF yesterday. Kept bumping into tables. He bumped into the one where Jason was, spilling his coffee. He took one look, said by and scooted off. Apparently the handler was scary, lol.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
      Apparently Joe was riding a scooter around the WOF yesterday. Kept bumping into tables. He bumped into the one where Jason was, spilling his coffee. He took one look, said by and scooted off. Apparently the handler was scary, lol.
      Never spill a scary man's coffee! **wags finger at Joe**
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

It was Jason's coffee that was spilled, not the scary handler, lol
        sigpic

Comment

We are talking about Jason Momoa, right?
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Hey, hey, where are some RDA pictures
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Yes, but it was Jason's handler that was scary
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, but it was Jason's handler that was scary
                That's saying something!

Well, I'm late for the sprint over on the Fanfic Writer's Sprinting Station, so I'm off. TTYLs!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                  Hey, hey, where are some RDA pictures [
                  Timing didn't work out. I did see his solo panel, but it was on DragonCon TV in the room. With DragonCon you have to pick and choose your panels, and there's a lot you aren't able to see. If you don't mind not getting pics, it's easier to watch it on DragonCon TV if you can (not all panels are broadcast). With every panel, if you want to get a decent seat, you have to be there at least an hour early, and even then some panels fill up quick. Besides treking all the way over to the Weston is a pain, as it's all up hill. It was the furthest from my hotel of all the hotels. I didn't make many panels this year, it was mainly about the interactions, and I had a few.
                  sigpic

Comment

One more thing, I know it's blasphemous, but I didn't really go to DragonCon this year for Stargate. (no offense meant) I mostly hang out in the track that Eureka is in. I've been involved in so many fandoms that it's impossible to do them all. This year Dean Cain was my big draw, and I've got a bunch of pics of him if you want to see them, lol..... I also talked quite a bit with Joe, Colin Ferguson and the Warehouse 13 cast. I also spent a lot of time getting the Eureka cast to sign Kavan's seat back.
                    Last edited by camelot7414; 03 September 2012, 06:28 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Morning Flyboy Thunkers... I hope to have regular internet resuming at my home tonight... *fingers crossed*

So many pages to catch up on...

Glad to see that you are having such a great time, Cam... sorry to hear
                        Spoiler:
                        about your brother. Hope that everything is working out there and that he is doing even better than expected.
                        You're right about Dean Cain though... so adorable!

FG... sorry to hear
                        Spoiler:
                        about the need for surgery. A second opinion from Dr. Beckett would be a great way to at lease enjoy the diagnosis part...

I missed Richard Dean Anderson day! Darn internet!!!

sigpic

Comment

They really didn't make a big deal of it at the con. I don't even remember if it was mentioned in the "Daily Dragon" (their newsletter). They did mention that the city council of Atlanta had named it "Adam West and Burt Ward Day" Not sure if there was miscomunication on someone's part or if they were just naming it after everyone "important"
                          sigpic

Comment

In case anyone is interested and not seen the poll yet... Which Version of Stargate Fan are you?
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X