No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well -- with a name like FlyBoyFanGirl you should fit in real well around here. I'm sure we will let you know if you sidestep at all, but I wouldn't worry about it too much.

So... who is your fav flyboy?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
      Testing! Testing! This is my first post to this thread so if I make a booboo, please give me some guidance. :-)
      HEY!!! Yes, I'm happy you're here. Is there a shorter name/initials we can use???

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      Well -- with a name like FlyBoyFanGirl you should fit in real well around here. I'm sure we will let you know if you sidestep at all, but I wouldn't worry about it too much.

So... who is your fav flyboy?

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...007-0061xe.jpg
      Hiya, Bay!

Comment

Hiya ~lg... how has your day been?

sigpic

Comment

Been good. Did some writing and currently trying to figure out a crafting project.

Comment

oh... and FlyboyFanGirl... I know that it can be weird to respond/post and not see your post show up for a while, but that will only be the case while you're a probie... it shouldn't last oo long. Just keep posting and we will try to watch for your posts. They will show up based on the time you posted, not the time they okay'd it, so I'll keep going back in posts and checking for you from time to time.

sigpic

Comment

Computer craft -or- arts and crafts?

My father in law flew in tonight, so dinner out and some visiting till he goes to bed... then I'll be back on after.

Want to get back to writing though

sigpic

Comment

Computer craft -or- arts and crafts?

My father in law flew in tonight, so dinner out and some visiting till he goes to bed... then I'll be back on after.

Want to get back to writing though

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...0000_2_320.jpg
                Arts and crafts. A beaded crochet project.

Sounds like you're busy. Hope you have a great time with you FiL.

Comment

We always have a good time when he is here. He and hubby will leave early in the morning so it is a short visit (but it got the house clean )

sigpic

Comment

Oh my gosh! Just went down to see if FlyBoyFanGirl was still in the thread (*waves, I see you still*) Anyway it said there were 2 members and 29 guests!

wow *waves to everyone else*

sigpic

Comment

LOL guest.. we have guests.. I should run and get my good pics..
                      sigpic

Comment

Hiya Brn

is that like cleaning the house for company?

sigpic

Comment

HIYA Bay!!! no writing .. got caught working on projects for school.. and just uped for helping with class picture day.. what was the word.. yes NO.. it was NO.. yes that was the word I need to learn..

shep is always happy share the love..

sigpic

Comment

Of course in that sentence you had the word yes as many times as the word no

sigpic

Comment

who cleans.. I just move it around.. works for me

that and a little C-4

sigpic

Comment

Sadly... I have to run for now. Catch you later, ~lg and Brn if you're around. Same to you FlyBoyFanGirl if you are around.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X