No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The story was called All Your Memories of Here. Was really good. Not fluff, but I don't know if I'd call it whump either.

I don't dislike Carson... just usually stick to stories where he is a supporting character. Don't really see him as a romantic type character. I picture him more like he was in the first few seasons, hating to be off-world and his comment during Letters from Pegasus when he told Aiden "... I don't bloody want to be here." I think that is my favorite part of that episode. Love his turtles comment during the return too.

sigpic

Comment

LOL about the turtles. LOVE that part too. I can understand that... I haven't watched enough SG1 to know about Mitchell so he's not one I thunk or read about. Like Lorne but, as you are with Carson, mainly as a supporting character, rarely the main.

One of my favorite Shep stories is actually a series. The writer takes a long time to update but the first two are truly good. ... Danggit I forgot the name of it.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

LOL about the turtles. LOVE that part too. I can understand that... I haven't watched enough SG1 to know about Mitchell so he's not one I thunk or read about. Like Lorne but, as you are with Carson, mainly as a supporting character, rarely the main.

One of my favorite Shep stories is actually a series. The writer takes a long time to update but the first two are truly good. ... Danggit I forgot the name of it.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Welcome, FG!

Another long day, full of drama.

Too sad to thunk, but seeing all the thunking helps right now.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Love this Shep one by SGAfan, Unwavering Whump, no fluff, but really like it.

I can say that I'm finding Lorne harder to write as the main character, have usually used him as supporting character. Probably why it is taking so long to write.
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear, WW. *wanders back out to look through Lorne Folder* I'll be back.
              sigpic

Comment

How about some Dimples, WW.

sigpic

Comment

Menacing Lorne...

sigpic

Comment

Injured...

sigpic

Comment

oops...

sigpic

Comment

The closest I've come to writing a Carson-based fic is the tags I'm doing to "Sunday."

I've done more than my share of Shepp whumping, McKay whumping, Lorne whumping, heck I've whumped most of the Atlantis staff! Done my share of "pluff" too.

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                          Welcome, FG!

Another long day, full of drama.

Too sad to thunk, but seeing all the thunking helps right now.
                          *hugs* Sorry to hear you're so sad WW.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                          Love this Shep one by SGAfan, Unwavering Whump, no fluff, but really like it.

I can say that I'm finding Lorne harder to write as the main character, have usually used him as supporting character. Probably why it is taking so long to write.
                          SGAfan is a really good writer. It doesn't surprise me that you like something by her.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

FYI I'm in the Central Time Zone. I'm just sayin'.

Comment

Now all I need is more time. Have actually been reading Primeval fics lately.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X