No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why they have Stooge as a rank though. I only know about The Three Stooges.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      I don't know why they have Stooge as a rank though. I only know about The Three Stooges.
      Me too...The Three Stooges
      Last edited by syfyfan; 14 May 2011, 01:06 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          So what is a Foil?

https://
          Aside from a foil being one of three weapons used in fencing (which I learned while writing my Bones story ) a foil also refers to Film Over Incandescent Light which is old terminology for overhead presentation sheets ... doesn't sound very 'film'ee though so I'm assuming the sidekick ref is the one that applies here.

Apparently a newshawk is "a newspaper reporter, especially one who is energetic and aggressive" Mmm - so does that make me the one in charge of the energetic aggressive reporters?

sigpic

Comment

Great pics as usual for me to come visit in the evening. Go team flyboy!

sigpic

Comment

Flyboy in a different kind of uniform!

sigpic

Comment

Nice pics, everyone! Good morning, all! Especially now that I'm awake enough to think straight! LOL!

Comment

Morning lg - congrats on finishing your Nathan story

Continuing on with flyboy in a different uniform ...

sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone... Since it is classic movie weekend, the film over incandescent light probably does make sense actually.

sigpic

Comment

Loving the different uniforms, Sha

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Bay - been capping again tonight, just because it's fun to watch Kavan in action ... I've done Jeremiah, Killer Instinct, See Spot Run, and Nightmare at the end of the Hall (with subtitles unfortunately)

Last edited by ShaViva; 14 May 2011, 07:37 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sha, where DO you find all these wonderful Lorne pics?

Comment

But it's all good ... how can it be otherwise with such pretty smiles?

sigpic

Comment

That is a lot of capping. It is the pause and click with VLC or did you do the automatic, then through the bad ones out method? Either way, still a lot of capping That is a true fangirl.

sigpic

Comment

I, for one, am grateful for all the pretty new pics! LOL! I'll have my own caps here soon, but it's nice to look at when my brain is fried!

Comment

Working...
                                X