Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
    My what a big... shotgun you have. ;-) lol.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
      It's a lovely pic.

Guns....
      Love guns! At least, with our guys carrying them! Hehe!

Spoiler:

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
          Bay, I haven't seen it, but I've heard that Thor is AWESOME! I have a friend who saw it two days ago. ;-)
          Mmmm, the trailers look really good but I've never really heard of Thor (other than stargate and history) so it doesn't hold the same appeal to me as say Spiderman and Xmen. If I had friends that wanted to watch it I wouldn't say no though, lol.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
            So many choices, you've got a hard decision there. Now if one of the flyboys was in one of the films the choice would be easy. lol.
            That would make this so, so easy!

sigpic

Comment

I think Thor looks good, but sister is not a scifi type fan So I'll probably wait till I'm not with her (so may end up being DVD because we don't go to the movies very often.

sigpic

Comment

Definitely! I would have pre-booked months ago if one of them were in a film. lol.
                Had Ferocious Planet written on the calendar and had popcorn ready and everything - then only found out about 30mins before it was to start that it was airing on syfy in the USA and not UK. aaaarrrrrrggggghhhh!
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning!

Guns!

Movie pick would be easy for me Bay - Chris Hemsworth!!! Gotta be patriotic, right?
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry I disappeared last night without even a see ya later ... IE must have been listening to me contemplating infidelity against it - and decided to stall everything. Since it was 2am by that point I didn't restart everything. And now I'm using Chrome (*does a na na na-na na at IE*)

Last edited by ShaViva; 13 May 2011, 03:18 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

So I'm not the only one committing mutiny regarding IE! Yay!

Comment

I'm not gonna be able to thunk too much tonight, ladies. I'm running out of pics! LOL! And I'm trying to finish Windows of Redemption.

But I might have a new sig to put up later, one I'm pretty proud of. We'll see.

I'll be lurking, though, commenting as I go along. ;-)

Comment

LOVE the Conan sig, Sha!

Comment

LOVE the Conan sig, Sha!
                            thanks - even though it's mine I always have a little chuckle when it pops up in the rotation, thinking back to that Conan and Zena comment from Rodney in Epiphany LOL

sigpic

Comment

I'm not gonna be able to thunk too much tonight, ladies. I'm running out of pics! LOL! And I'm trying to finish Windows of Redemption.

But I might have a new sig to put up later, one I'm pretty proud of. We'll see.

I'll be lurking, though, commenting as I go along. ;-)
                              On pics, I have hundreds of pics and it's still not enough .... that's the trap, luring you in! I still have lots of Kavan appearances to cap and it is such a hardship watching him ... not

I need to borrow from your discipline too - otherwise I won't have anything to post for our own flyboy challenge!!! Gotta get brekkie for the little ones and then start my day ... have a great night/day/whatever time zone you're in!

sigpic

Comment

Have a great one, Sha!

Comment

Working...
                                X