X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got a few hours still to do a re-watch sig.. *runs to cap a few from ep*
    sigpic

Comment

Yea for new sigs! And glad the loading went well.
      sigpic

Comment

This will be my third try at writing this and posting it. Maybe three times a charm?

lg--sorry you're having a rough time. [[HUGS]]

Sha--I also took a day off from the computer, at least from non-work related computing. It was not, however, on purpose. I wanted to play and write, but was just too busy.

Bay--I haven't had time to even look at the siggie, but hopefully I will this week-end. Then you will probably have another victim convert.

Brn--Glad you got PS on the netbook. Just be careful! Don't play music too loudly, as the speakers are next to the hard drive and it will fry the drive if you play the music too loudly. Ask me how I know...

FG-- to the RHPS Lorne pics. Glad to see you having a better day & getting some writing done. Hopefully, I'll get some writing done this week-end, too. Maybe Sunday? I still haven't even had time to finish capping GTBO--hope you found some pics you could use.

Well, all, I'm heading to bed. Just wanted to stop in & say "Hi" real quick. Tomorrow, I'm working in the morning and the afternoon, taking my lilttle one to see "Puss In Boots" in between, so I'll likely be on later. Ciao for now! Loving all the lovely Lorne pics!
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Hello thunkers. I've gone neg space flyboy now.

sigpic

Comment

talk bout cutting it close.. lol..

for the re-watch!!

sigpic

Comment

Love the negative space, Mane.

Love the new sigs for the rewatch, Brn

Interesting enough... it says you posted those at 3am and yet I know it isn't even 2am where you or I are wonder what that is about.
              sigpic

Comment

Yep... my post says 3:38am and yet it is only 1:38... way past my bedtime, but Sha is going to think we all stayed up so late when she comes on and sees these times.

sigpic

Comment

Lovely stuff!

sigpic

Comment

Scruffy Kavan coming up...

Comment

Again...

Comment

One more and I have to get back to my new Lorne-fic...

Comment

Okay, one more...

Comment

last day of re-watch for Cold Lazarus!!!!

morning all.. I see GW had me up extra late..lol...

its a little chilly here this morning.. need something to wake me up..

sigpic

Comment

yep Shep will do that.. make me warm all over..

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X