sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Shep will keep you warm, Bay! He's got a sweater you can borrow. Or crawl into with him or whatever...

sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Sounds like an ideal way to ward off the cold.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hmm.........About dirty, tied up Shepp...I wonder...no, best not to go there.

Comment

Hey, everyone!

I am getting ready to start a new story on Nov. 1st (for NaNoWriMo), and I'm writing an original novel. However, Kavan Smith plays the main character in my mind , and I'm making up a new wallie for my computer to help me get into the mindset for the character. However, I'm sorely lacking on Kavan (not Lorne) pics. I have plenty of Lorne pics.

Would you be able to help me? I am looking for one in particular. He's at a con, with his chin propped on his hand and looking very thoughtful, almost like The Thinker. I've seen it on here in places. But I'd take any Kavan shots that aren't of him as Lorne.

Thank you kindly!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                        Hey, everyone!

I am getting ready to start a new story on Nov. 1st (for NaNoWriMo), and I'm writing an original novel. However, Kavan Smith plays the main character in my mind , and I'm making up a new wallie for my computer to help me get into the mindset for the character. However, I'm sorely lacking on Kavan (not Lorne) pics. I have plenty of Lorne pics.

Would you be able to help me? I am looking for one in particular. He's at a con, with his chin propped on his hand and looking very thoughtful, almost like The Thinker. I've seen it on here in places. But I'd take any Kavan shots that aren't of him as Lorne.

Thank you kindly!
                        Could one of these be what you're looking for?

sigpic

Comment

This one??

Comment

LG, was it this one?

Found it on PB, along with lots of others.

FG! You & I posted at the same time!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

This one's kinda nice, too...

sigpic

Comment

Of course, there's this...

And have you tried posting on the Major Lorne thunk thread? I know a lot of us are over here, too, but it's worth a go.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X