No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reposting as a reminder... New Episode on Sunday... don't forget to post/re-post anything you've made or written for this episode on Saturday

Just realized while looking this poster over, that the dates are totally screwed up! Sorry guys. The Childhood's end finished the 15th and then Cold Lazarus runs October 16th through October 29th. Oops. Don't know how I've missed that mistake on this poster for the last 2 weeks. I also noticed that it was wrong on the other poster for the two weeks before!

Hopefully Sha will do better than I on her posters for the next two episodes
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the re-post, Bay!

Just sneaking in to say "Hi" real quick.
      Spoiler:
      Off to see a young cadet in the hospital.

sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Evening thunkers

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Evening Sy

sigpic

Comment

Hi all!

Does anyone have a pic of Atlantis at night that I can snurch?

Comment

Auctions are up for LA. Not many bids. The only thing that's full is Ben's M&G. I'm the only one bidding on any of the Eureka/WH13/Sanctuary stuff, and the auction's been up for a day and a half. Not sure what I think about it just being me with Kavan, Eddie and Saul. Same thing for the one with Colin, Ryan and Neil.
                  sigpic

Comment

FG not sure if you still need Atlantis at night, but I have several different ones in my PB folder.

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Cam... that could be fun to have a very up close and personal experience with them. I'd want more people too though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                        Don't know why, but me too. Saw these pics and my heart goes "awwww".

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...3_12_00072.jpg
                        Aww ....

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                        Reposting as a reminder... New Episode on Sunday... don't forget to post/re-post anything you've made or written for this episode on Saturday

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...nnersga1x6.jpg

Just realized while looking this poster over, that the dates are totally screwed up! Sorry guys. The Childhood's end finished the 15th and then Cold Lazarus runs October 16th through October 29th. Oops. Don't know how I've missed that mistake on this poster for the last 2 weeks. I also noticed that it was wrong on the other poster for the two weeks before!

Hopefully Sha will do better than I on her posters for the next two episodes
                        Thanks for the reminder ... I didn't notice the dates either, the important part was what episode we're up to, and which one is next Cold Lazarus - looking forward to it ...

Haven't posted anything for Childhood's End yet, because I only just made these today:

sigpic

Comment

Have to go out for a short bit, but love the sigs, Sha... will check to see if your around later.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Bay ... distracted by RL here too - popping in and out so will look for you too Mmmm ... must be coffee time Now if only Lorne would do what it says in my new banner lol

sigpic

Comment

Love your new Lorne banner, Sha He totally is emulating the text.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X