Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    *hugs Sha* Miss you.

It was a good day. Lots of pretty art to look at. Can't see to much art of my favorite Atlantis couple.

Also has inspired the writing bug just a little... although I think the colder weather has played into that as well. Wrote a little over a page last night.

How are you feeling? Still bothering your co-workers with your cough?

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...5/pdvd_006.jpg
    Glad you had fun with Intentions Day - I must go have a look at the art - love your current sig, has a nice dreamy feel to it Yay on writing bugs too - I have the idea bug - lots of ideas, no action on writing them! Probably the wrong season for bugs over here

Feeling better - still bugging my coworkers (and myself) with the coughing ... need to buy shares in cough lozenge company so I at least get something out of this. Caught up some this week but not enough really - good news is only TWO working days next week till I'm on leave! yay for that - maybe then the writing bug will attack (sounds painful LOL).

Working on some kind of vid to feature some of the Adelaide mini-con ... don't really have enough vid footage but I do have a couple of ideas to make it not a con vid but just to use some of what I took from it ... so we'll see how long it takes me to do something reasonable. Have the PERFECT song though
    sigpic

Comment

Wish I could work on it and thunk more here right now but it's after 2am so I best get to bed ... have a great day everyone ... happy thunking

Lorne: Bed? Awww ....
      sigpic

Comment

You really should get your rest... night Sha Good luck with the thunking/writing/vidding bugs

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
          Working on some kind of vid to feature some of the Adelaide mini-con ... don't really have enough vid footage but I do have a couple of ideas to make it not a con vid but just to use some of what I took from it ... so we'll see how long it takes me to do something reasonable. Have the PERFECT song though
          YEA!!! I can't wait to see.. I am working on a vid.. got the perfect song.. who knows if it will fly on youtube.. but will just upload into vimeo but know what ya mean about all those SECONDS..lol.. already cliped the intro music.. lol it was almost 90 sec.. grrr and may cut the end.. just not enought footage..

FEEL BETTER SOON Sha>> miss you..
          sigpic

Comment

ok so today is gonna be another crazy day... off to lunch with girlfriend (early) so I can work at school for the afternoon..

more..
            Spoiler:

so then got new of a friend we were gonna visit this weekend passed away last night.. very sad.. she was my texas MOM ... so a touch of sadness around our family today to loose such a close family friend... we had just seen her about 2 weeks ago
            she had been batteling a boat load of medical issues for several years now but her cancer had moved to her lungs so we knew time was precious.
            sigpic

Comment

feeling like I am short on time so I will do my thunking in DOUBLE TIME

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Double time is one way to get it all in

Morning

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

grr got kicked off.. back to the double fun!!!

double trouble
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

cant leave out Lorne..
                              even in NAME ONLY..lol

sigpic