No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oops// I put her with the story I wanna write.. the one I am doing now.. has them too.. lol..

sigpic

Comment

Mine is definitely not canon, not a Laura/Carson shipper either, or John with any of his off-world women. Don't mind McKay with Katie, but I didn't do that one either. I do ship all kinds of non-Canon though... can't help it.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm sure I can wait... but I will be thinking when I look. Of course if she meant 4am Brn and I's time, we only have 3 hours to go
        sigpic

Comment

Bay, I love your "True friends have always got your six" banner!

Comment

she's my firecracker!!!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, and I need to get some sleep. And am WAAAY too awake!

Comment

working on a sig now.. just looking for the right expression to go with my quote..
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                  Bay, I love your "True friends have always got your six" banner!
                  Thank you... Jade made that in one of the early OT challenges. Loved it. The Challenge was friendship.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                    working on a sig now.. just looking for the right expression to go with my quote..
                    That's almost as tough as finding the right font. Unless you're inspired, that is.

Comment

We should all be sleeping... my kids are awake too Playing Mario Cart I think.

sigpic

Comment

At least they'll sleep late for you in the morning. I have to be in town at 8AM.

Comment

So you really should be in bed.

Mine should sleep until about 10am or so... yippee for me

sigpic

Comment

I know! I just don't tend to sleep this early in the night unless I'm exhausted.

Comment

Between 1 and 2am is my usual. So not so bad yet. Usually kids are asleep though. Our summer finally hit yesterday and so our house is pretty hot right now. Sleep would be hard to come by anyway.

sigpic

Comment

I can understand that. When our cooler goes out (which hasn't happened in a LONG time), I can't sleep at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X