• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like this pic of Ben...

It shows his perfect body off so well.
    sigpic

Comment

About the only bit it doesn't show is his cute butt...

There, fixed that!
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good morning!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                How's this? I'll just ask.

Have a great day, Brn!

Spoiler:
                As you all know, I'm hopelessly, head-over-heels in love with the written word, and I love writing challenges that push me out of my comfort zone. So, everyone, I had an idea for a writing challenge for those of us who love to write. What if we did a weekly prompt here related to the episode that we're doing for the rewatch? It's not so much a "contest" as much as prompts to help us explore various topics we wouldn't on our own. Kind of like what Bay and Sha were talking about earlier for the R/K thread. The prompts would be themes from the rewatch episode we're doing for those two weeks, and there could be several of them so we could pick and choose which prompt for which week. And the entries should be somewhere between 1,000 and 2500 words to keep them manageable. Thoughts? Concerns? Ideas?
                Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                BAY SHA!!???? whatca think.?????

I vote yes.
                on adding prompts to the re-watch ..just have to be stargate-y
                please please please please...

Enemy Within- Captive , Taken as a host

I am jumping all over Captive.. 500 min -5,000 max...
                Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                Oh, one idea real quick for you all to think on, maybe we could have each person come up with 3-5 prompts, even if they aren't going to write so we have variety. If Sha, Cam, Brn, you, I, Sy, Mane, and any others I've shamefully left out put in a few prompts and we made a list, we'd have a pretty good variety. For those that don't write it might be fun to see their prompts and how they are used.
                I like the idea as well - to give a bit of help beyond the note in our rewatch challenge list about episode related fanfic. And I think including prompts from everyone as a way to include our Team Flyboy thunkers who aren't writers, or even us writers who may not get to a challenge every time, is a particularly good idea. I would suggest we make it fortnightly (to line up with the rewatch challenge timing) and call for prompts directly after posting each rewatch challenge note for the first time ... one of us could gather them into one post to help organise it for those who want to choose something for writing. And of course, if you want to do more than one, then there should be plenty of prompts to choose from! Let's trial it for the next rewatch, beginning next Sunday. Thanks for the suggestion lg

Spoiler:
                I'm with Bay on the available time problem, although my list isn't as scary as hers! I have
                • the O/T challenge
                • our rewatch challenge here
                • some (very important!) beta work here and there
                • fanfic reading - gotta keep up with my fav authors
                • FJS5, one chapter into this - one I really feel I should get on with already!!
                • I Do, sequel to Forlorn Hope, got half of this one done
                • New Lorne/Other story, again one chapter in!
                • New Lorne/Jenn story, kind of, based on an idea I had to use writing prompts from Twitter and tie them into each SGA episode; also have one almost completed chapter for that
                • I write Jack and Lorne for Stargate + an OC for Babylon 5 in an RPG collaborative writing group
                • Capping, thunking, thunking, capping .... lots of that!
                • My next fan video - I was thinking I'd do Kavan Candy, take two - this is a HUGE time black hole once I get going on one
                • REAL LIFE!!! Includes 3 children who only like my laptop if they can sit next to me and tell me what to do on it

But I'm happy to add a writing challenge to the list because it will be a Team Flyboy one with you guys!

I'm writing... didn't want to stop since it isn't a common occurrence.

Lorne and Jenn... yum

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...-2x03_2340.jpg
                Need to get to sleep. Catch you all later on.

I wrote a bit more Sha Finished the chapter even.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...219-0018xe.jpg
                Awesome Bay! *thumbs up* It sounds like the story is flowing for you - so glad! Lorne and Jenn is yum indeed!!

Morning Sy. Morning thunkers! I have your O/T challenge entries - thank you. Challenge is still open until 6pm Monday, my time, so you have time if inspiration strikes. I will be looking at them in the evening and expect to post results probably around this time tomorrow ...

I do love Lorne in the black turtleneck ... plus my early caps are all png and being a good little thunker I'm not using any of them because they are all too big, even with croppng .... Means i need to watch them all again
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, all!!!!

I love the idea of the writing challenge being something everyone chimes in on. And, since I just finished my What Makes A Man, I'm all set to tackle some one-shots for over here.

Comment

Yay! When will you post the rest of WMAM?

sigpic

Comment

On Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday of next week. I like to take breaks between finishing the story and actually posting it because I'll catch things in the edit that I didn't see when I first wrote it. Plus, my beta needs time to go through it, as well.

Comment

Yeah, I thought as much. But good to know the story's coming.

sigpic

Comment

I'm really glad you're enjoying it.

But I need to run. It's Sunday, and there's a ton of things to do today.

Have a great one, everyone!

Comment

You too lg!

sigpic

Comment

Morning Sha, Mane, LG and Sy.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post

Spoiler:
                                I'm with Bay on the available time problem, although my list isn't as scary as hers! I have
                                • the O/T challenge
                                • our rewatch challenge here
                                • some (very important!) beta work here and there
                                • fanfic reading - gotta keep up with my fav authors
                                • FJS5, one chapter into this - one I really feel I should get on with already!!
                                • I Do, sequel to Forlorn Hope, got half of this one done
                                • New Lorne/Other story, again one chapter in!
                                • New Lorne/Jenn story, kind of, based on an idea I had to use writing prompts from Twitter and tie them into each SGA episode; also have one almost completed chapter for that
                                • I write Jack and Lorne for Stargate + an OC for Babylon 5 in an RPG collaborative writing group
                                • Capping, thunking, thunking, capping .... lots of that!
                                • My next fan video - I was thinking I'd do Kavan Candy, take two - this is a HUGE time black hole once I get going on one
                                • REAL LIFE!!! Includes 3 children who only like my laptop if they can sit next to me and tell me what to do on it

But I'm happy to add a writing challenge to the list because it will be a Team Flyboy one with you guys!

Actually think your list is a little scarier there, Sha. Especially the vidding part and RPG.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X