X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of great colors in this pic

sigpic

Comment

Jack looks so worried there ... but the colours really bring out his lovely skin

Lorne: Puppies ... can we all say "awwww"
      Me: Awwwwwww

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post

We have the same here .... I put boxes and things in the bin and then they turn up as dinosaur gardens!! Shakers are very popular right now (seal up a box or something with noisy things inside) ...
        Should be embracing it... cheap entertainment and they are using their imaginations. Not sure how making a swimming pool out of a cereal box for their littlest pets will serve them in the real world, but I feel the same way about a lot of things they have to study in school though too.

sigpic

Comment

Still my favourite thing to listen to ...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            Should be embracing it... cheap entertainment and they are using their imaginations. Not sure how making a swimming pool out of a cereal box for their littlest pets will serve them in the real world, but I feel the same way about a lot of things they have to study in school though too.
            Totally agree - embrace the free entertainment!!! When I think about all the hours I spent studying things that turned out to never have real world application (despite what they told us!!) - and now I have to perpetuate the same thinking *smiles* ... still early days for me so what they are doing now is all about learning.

sigpic

Comment

So... on the writing front, you have embraced our goals much more than I have.

I do have plans to write a little today... hubby wants to take the kids to the beach (it is almost 80F out, warmest its been this summer, should probably go enjoy it in case it is gone tomorrow.) I usually get a bit of writing done when we go there. Course when I say bit, I mean probably a page

Congrats though on doing better on the writing front.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                Still my favourite thing to listen to ...

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...mpressions.png
                I have actually never listened to that.

Heard a lot about it, but never thought about it when I had the time.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                  So... on the writing front, you have embraced our goals much more than I have.

I do have plans to write a little today... hubby wants to take the kids to the beach (it is almost 80F out, warmest its been this summer, should probably go enjoy it in case it is gone tomorrow.) I usually get a bit of writing done when we go there. Course when I say bit, I mean probably a page

Congrats though on doing better on the writing front.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...417-0054xe.jpg
                  Ooh, nice pic!!!

On the writing, haven't written every day like I initially planned but doing some is a step in the right direction - and every story is just a series of pages so don't knock the one you might do each day or so!!! I figure both of us will end up with a completed story eventually, even it they do end up getting written even just a paragraph at a time! Writing at the beach sounds lovely so I hope that works out well for you.

On Impressions, I have listened to that so many times I can say all the lines along with the CD ... I have all the audio drama's, not just Kavan's, but this is the one that just grabbed me .... so much Lorne goodness there to inspire me ... plus Kavan's voice, wow, could listen to him ALL day ...

sigpic

Comment

Me: (looks around) Biased? Who me? NEVER!!

sigpic

Comment

Lorne holds back the hordes of people who now want to go and listen to his audio drama

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I will have to listen to it soon, after the rest of the family has gone to bed and taken their distractions with them.

The writing challenge for July on the R/K thread is to post every Sat on the thread for critique, suggestions, comments and general help with anything you are having issues with. She intended it for all those "unfinished" stories out there that have hit a dead end. The hope is that by the end of the month you will have one ready to post.

I don't have any R/K unfinished... so I will have to come up with one from the idea stage and roll with it. I do have an unfinished Smallville/Roswell, but it is off-topic and 17 chapters long so far, not sure that is what they had in mind... I think they were thinking more along the one shot style.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Not everyone can pull off orange

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X