No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see if this works. I don't have the time, patience or skill to do a vid so I was wondering if someone could do one with a specific song. I'm thinking John Sheppard here...let me know if you can't see the video.

Comment

Oh, I forgot to add something to that last post...

Pretty please with Kavan on top!!!

Comment

Hey FG... vidding is something that so far I have avoided, sorry I hear it is like a black hole that you just throw your time into. I have heard they take anywhere from 40 to 70 hours to make one video and that is probably not including the time it takes to convert the clips to the format needed to use in a video. (which is another process that can take a long time, especially if the clips needed are from a lot of different episodes) My biggest fear is that if I learn how to vid it will become addictive and I already have too many of those with gimping, thunking, writing etc.

I do know that sometimes you can make requests to people on youtube if you don't find any takers here.

sigpic

Comment

Okay... now that youtube has sucked a couple of hours away from my night... I am off to bed. Sleep well everyone.

I know I shared this before, but it is a favorite.
          sigpic

Comment

Looks like I got to tuck the thread in last night and get to wake it up this morning.

Morning Flyboy Thunkers...

sigpic

Comment

Morning, Bay.

OOH! Looks like they got the links fixed so we don't have to scroll down to new posts anymore! (If that happened a week ago, ignore me! I'm a bit slow on the uptake today!)

Comment

I don't actually use that button. I have newest post on top, so not much scrolling is needed. I did hear a few people on a different thread singing the praises of the button finally working though.

sigpic

Comment

Oh... and morning ~lg.

sigpic

Comment

I am definitely one of those people!

Btw, Cam's gonna feature in a story I'm working on. I'm looking forward to bringing him into it.

Comment

That will be fun. I haven't read a Cam story in quite a while. Can I ask if it is Cam/OC?

Actually been reading more Primeval (Jess/Becker) and Smallville (Oliver/Chloe) lately. Even read a Once Upon a Time tag to the last episode. Might have to look into that genre some more as well... didn't realize how much ff had been written already.

sigpic

Comment

Actually. . . .

Spoiler:
                        It's Daniel/OC with a healthy side of Cam. Many of the SG-1 interactions will be Daniel and Cam working on a project together. I'm collaborating with theicemenace on this one, so we've got a lot of different ideas going. Not to mention plotlines and subplots.

Comment

Well...

Spoiler:
                          A healthy side of Cam sounds good to me. You know how I feel about OCs and so this actually sounds even better. I have always loved the relationship between Daniel and Cam. I think the last SG-1 story I've read was Strangers on a Train and although it was very good, it didn't have enough Cam or Daniel in my opinion.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                            Well...

Spoiler:
                            A healthy side of Cam sounds good to me. You know how I feel about OCs and so this actually sounds even better. I have always loved the relationship between Daniel and Cam. I think the last SG-1 story I've read was Strangers on a Train and although it was very good, it didn't have enough Cam or Daniel in my opinion.
                            Spoiler:
                            Well, the story is set after EatG and Continuum. So, at that point in time, the SG-1 we've known for years is kind of done. Teal'c is working with Jaffa, Sam's on the Hammond, and I figured Daniel and Cam would be working closely together since they're the only two guys left for SG-1 right now. So, yep. Looking forward to writing that friendship.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X