Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
      *bursts into tears*
      Carson!

*runs away*
      *squeaks and sniffles*
      Oh no!

*runs after Beck to hug her*

(...sorry y'all, Sunday scenes set us Carson fangirls off a bit...)

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
        *squeaks and sniffles*
        Oh no!

*runs after Beck to hug her*

(...sorry y'all, Sunday scenes set us Carson fangirls off a bit...)
        Sorry... unfortunately... it is the only time TPTB put our flyboys Lorne or Sheppard in dress blues... So be warned you might see those pics from time to time if you hang out here on the flyboy thread long enough. Bright side though... Carson came back and those flyboys do look fetching in their dress blues.

sigpic

Comment

They also look really good in dog tags.

sigpic

Comment

Yes those are the only time anybody got dressed up to look extra FINE... Sorry to set the Carson Fangirls off the deep end!
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Peekage... more of a tease really...

Those SGA boys didn't like to show their dog tags...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                    Sorry... unfortunately... it is the only time TPTB put our flyboys Lorne or Sheppard in dress blues... So be warned you might see those pics from time to time if you hang out here on the flyboy thread long enough. Bright side though... Carson came back and those flyboys do look fetching in their dress blues.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...901-2102xe.jpg
                    Well that's one of many things TPTB didn't do right if you ask me. I do like Lorne and Shep in dress blues for sure...but I wish it wasn't only in that particular episode.

I do see those pics here sometimes and I usually stay out of it at that point and keep to silent lurking...but yes, Carson did come back I do remember squealing like a little girl at the end of Kindred 1...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                      Enjoying all the blame placed on the baby... she's just too cute to stay mad at... I'm sure that is what Lorne is counting on.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                        Well that's one of many things TPTB didn't do right if you ask me. I do like Lorne and Shep in dress blues for sure...but I wish it wasn't only in that particular episode.

I do see those pics here sometimes and I usually stay out of it at that point and keep to silent lurking...but yes, Carson did come back I do remember squealing like a little girl at the end of Kindred 1...
                        I don't think I squealed... but that was probably due to the fact that my lower jaw was resting on the floor while I tried to wrap my head around what I was seeing.

sigpic

Comment

A last minute reminder... tomorrow is RDA's birthday! It is also the night that Arrow has Ben Browder on it. What a great day!

sigpic

Comment

Cool .... Happy Birthday to Jack ... a day early!
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Yep... just a few more hours...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                                I don't think I squealed... but that was probably due to the fact that my lower jaw was resting on the floor while I tried to wrap my head around what I was seeing.
                                I only just watched it last year, so I spoiled it for myself, I knew he was coming back. So I wasn't thoroughly shocked, but I was excited beyond all belief

Comment

Working...
                                X