X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda Tapping and Cameron Mitchell.
    sigpic

Comment

It sorta looked like Ben Browder but that didnt look like Amanda Tapping. Thnx.
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Funny... I put Amanda, but used Ben's characters name.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Well, it's almost time to turn in --- had to throw another blankie on the bed since I dont get this ---

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Have to a damn good blanket to come close to a flyboy in the bed!
                sigpic

Comment

I guess I could dream a little dream tonite!
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Sci, thanks for not telling me about the other 18 acre farm. Sweet dreams of warm blankets.

Night, all. Long day, getting hungry. Would love to stay up and watch H5O, Bay, but it ain't happenin'. No freeze warnings to allow me to sleep past 5:30 tomorrow morning. But on the good news front, I did get just over 800 words written tonight.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Good night WW, sleep well, and warm dreams!
                      sigpic

Comment

Good night Sci... sweet dreams.

Hiya Dell

Congrats on the word count, WW. Just getting ready to make myself some tea. Tivo is recording H50 for me.

Daughters school is staying open tomorrow... only one around here that is. We decided to let her stay home though. Actually her little brother begged us 'pretty please' to let her stay home. So they will get to sleep in and then go to grandma's house.

Grandma will be happy because she'll get to sleep in now too instead of having me drop him off on my way to work. Everyone is happy but mommy & daddy who have to go to work anyway. Up side though... no children to get ready or off to school... so a much smoother/enjoyable morning for me.

sigpic

Comment

Night WW.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                            Good night Sci... sweet dreams.

Hiya Dell

Congrats on the word count, WW. Just getting ready to make myself some tea. Tivo is recording H50 for me.

Daughters school is staying open tomorrow... only one around here that is. We decided to let her stay home though. Actually her little brother begged us 'pretty please' to let her stay home. So they will get to sleep in and then go to grandma's house.

Grandma will be happy because she'll get to sleep in now too instead of having me drop him off on my way to work. Everyone is happy but mommy & daddy who have to go to work anyway. Up side though... no children to get ready or off to school... so a much smoother/enjoyable morning for me.
                            Best laid plans!
                            I hope all that works out for you!
                            We are still on School holidays, and I'm looking forward to them going back.
                            Damn they don't start till the day after my birthday!
                            sigpic

Comment

That is a bummer on the timing, Dell.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                                Best laid plans!
                                I hope all that works out for you!
                                We are still on School holidays, and I'm looking forward to them going back.
                                Damn they don't start till the day after my birthday!
                                And what did you want for that day? Anything special?

Comment

Working...
                                X