Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, Dell!

Comment

Thanks. I've got a wee way to go before I get anywhere close to where you are!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
        You can also keep up/catch up with Arrow through The CW. That's how Mr. lg and I watch it.

Excited to hear Ben's gonna be there!
        LG... you might want to try the IMDb links... they seem to stream smoother for me... even during the two adds every 15 minutes. Although you might not be having any problems with the streaming.

sigpic

Comment

It takes time. I did a lot of thunking there for a while, and we had a Thunk Party back in January on the Carson thread. Someone dared me to post my entire collection of 2,000+ Carson pics, and I tried. Didn't quite succeed........Got maybe half of them between two different threads.

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            LG... you might want to try the IMDb links... they seem to stream smoother for me... even during the two adds every 15 minutes. Although you might not be having any problems with the streaming.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...250741_640.jpg
            The only problems I have with the CW streaming is that they like to play the same ten second commercial five or six times in a row. But I've always had problems even getting IMDb to stream at all.

Comment

The only problems I have with the CW streaming is that they like to play the same ten second commercial five or six times in a row. But I've always had problems even getting IMDb to stream at all.
              I watch a show on CW website, but it doesn't stream the commercials very well... constantly breaking up, but the show usually streams pretty well.

So it seems like we almost have the opposite issues with sites.

The links on the IMDb site do include the episodes on CW and a few other places... so it is nice to have options if one isn't working. They also had some interview links and such too.

sigpic

Comment

It takes time. I did a lot of thunking there for a while, and we had a Thunk Party back in January on the Carson thread. Someone dared me to post my entire collection of 2,000+ Carson pics, and I tried. Didn't quite succeed........Got maybe half of them between two different threads.
                Wow, that sounds like a challange...I can't take it up by the way, I have hardly any Carson pics, maybe about 6 if I'm lucky!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                  I watch a show on CW website, but it doesn't stream the commercials very well... constantly breaking up, but the show usually streams pretty well.

So it seems like we almost have the opposite issues with sites.

The links on the IMDb site do include the episodes on CW and a few other places... so it is nice to have options if one isn't working. They also had some interview links and such too.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...112-7187xb.jpg
                  I have the same issue with CBS shows. I stream CBS shows on XFinity rather than Hulu. Hulu takes you to CBS.com, and CBS.com and my ISP do NOT get along. I'll get about 1.5 minutes into a show and then have to wait almost 24 hours before I can watch it again.

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                  Wow, that sounds like a challange...I can't take it up by the way, I have hardly any Carson pics, maybe about 6 if I'm lucky!
                  LOL! I capped all of the shows with Carson in them. Now, I don't have access to my PB account with all of them. But, according to my computer, I have 2,185.

I also have a lot of Flyboy pics, too. Again, PB account lost (ie. I forgot the login and password, and the email I used to set it up got hacked, so I can't even get a reminder email if I wanted. ). I set up a new one for my artwork, but all I keep in there is artwork since I was having issues with my other PB account.

Comment

Damn! Where was I when this happened? Oh right, I was still on Earth, hadn't caught a lift to the Pegasus galaxy yet. Darn. But whoa, 2000 Carson pics? Sounds lovely to me

I have like 120? Maybe? And about 6 of them include Shep because I needed a few Shep pics to post on Shep's thread but I didn't have the heart to cut sweet, cheeky Carson out of them so I left him in...

Comment

LOL! I capped all of the shows with Carson in them. Now, I don't have access to my PB account with all of them. But, according to my computer, I have 2,185.

I also have a lot of Flyboy pics, too. Again, PB account lost (ie. I forgot the login and password, and the email I used to set it up got hacked, so I can't even get a reminder email if I wanted. ). I set up a new one for my artwork, but all I keep in there is artwork since I was having issues with my other PB account.
                      That must have hurt to loose that account!

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                      Damn! Where was I when this happened? Oh right, I was still on Earth, hadn't caught a lift to the Pegasus galaxy yet. Darn. But whoa, 2000 Carson pics? Sounds lovely to me

I have like 120? Maybe? And about 6 of them include Shep because I needed a few Shep pics to post on Shep's thread but I didn't have the heart to cut sweet, cheeky Carson out of them so I left him in...
                      Well I must say all my Carson pics have have Shep in them because, well, he's Shep!
                      Not sure how many Shep pics I have, got to be over 100 though.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd say how many pics I have... but it is a little embarrassing.

Some of Carson and several other characters from Stargate - cause it is fun to thunk someone else's favorite, like Teal'c when I'm playing with a fan of his on a different thread..., but most are flyboy pics

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post

Well, if you're interested, the thunking starts here and here. Any pics I posted are snurchable.

That must have hurt to loose that account!

Well I must say all my Carson pics have have Shep in them because, well, he's Shep!
                          Not sure how many Shep pics I have, got to be over 100 though.
                          It did and it didn't. I don't thunk half as much as I used to because I simply don't have time. It's fun to look at all the pics, but most of my tastes have changed, too. Case in point: Jeremy Renner.....

Comment

Well, if you're interested, the thunking starts here and here. Any pics I posted are snurchable.

It did and it didn't. I don't thunk half as much as I used to because I simply don't have time. It's fun to look at all the pics, but most of my tastes have changed, too. Case in point: Jeremy Renner.....
                            Yes I was thinking before that was a nice sig, just couldn't remember if it was new or if I had seen it before. I get a little distracted at times!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes I was thinking before that was a nice sig, just couldn't remember if it was new or if I had seen it before. I get a little distracted at times!

It's relatively new. Meaning, I made it a couple weeks ago and just really, really like it. That, and my art muse seems to have flown the coop. All the stuff I've been coming up with lately has been very meh. So, I'm keeping the one I like.

Weird story
                              Spoiler:
                              So, yesterday, I had my first NaNo meeting for the month. It was in a coffee shop in a neighboring town. Since I live in a rural area, my "local group" includes people from three different towns.

Anyway, we were sitting in the coffee shop, and I have a wallpaper on my computer that matches my sig. Some guy a good 20 or more years older than me walks by, sees this gorgeous pic of Jeremy Renner, and goes, "Hey, I didn't know you had a picture of me!"

I realize he thought he was being funny, but it was just a little too creepy because he kept going on about it.

Speaking of NaNo, my word count's up to 16,277 total.

Comment

It's relatively new. Meaning, I made it a couple weeks ago and just really, really like it. That, and my art muse seems to have flown the coop. All the stuff I've been coming up with lately has been very meh. So, I'm keeping the one I like.

Weird story
                                Spoiler:
                                So, yesterday, I had my first NaNo meeting for the month. It was in a coffee shop in a neighboring town. Since I live in a rural area, my "local group" includes people from three different towns.

Anyway, we were sitting in the coffee shop, and I have a wallpaper on my computer that matches my sig. Some guy a good 20 or more years older than me walks by, sees this gorgeous pic of Jeremy Renner, and goes, "Hey, I didn't know you had a picture of me!"

I realize he thought he was being funny, but it was just a little too creepy because he kept going on about it.

Speaking of NaNo, my word count's up to 16,277 total.
                                Well you have to watch out for the weirdos out there. I have tech drawings of Atlantis as my wallpaper, and Level Status...like one of their computer consoles.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X