Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaprikorn View Post
    Show was on tv last week,those pics are not promo.But if there are some problem I will spoiler them.
    I haven't seen the show, but it doesn't seem like it gives anything away to me.

Was it good? (Your answer should probably be in spoilers though)

I'm really looking foward to Six Bullets... have seen lots of spoilery info on LJ and it really looks good!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      I haven't seen the show, but it doesn't seem like it gives anything away to me.

Was it good? (Your answer should probably be in spoilers though)

I'm really looking foward to Six Bullets... have seen lots of spoilery info on LJ and it really looks good!!

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...-1x06-1169.jpg
      I watchet both shows and 6 Bullets it's very very good movie,Metal Hurlant(ep6 Master of Destiny) it's totally different and not bad but I am not impressed.

Spoiler:
      6 BULLETS

sigpic

Comment

Those are some great gifs of Six Bullets. Love a Joe in action!

Spoiler:
        The one of Joe turning aroung and the one of the bar fight are both awesome.

So... was Joe in only one episode of Metal Hurlant?

sigpic

Comment

Well I haven't been around here as long as Bay thinks, so I'm not familiar with Gateworld's rules, however the whole spoiler issue is a sticky one, especially with the international nature of this board. I know with episodic tv it's typical to put things in spoilers for at least a week after it's broadcast. The problem is that there will always be someone that hasn't seen it and you have to have a realistic time limit. That said, I agree with Bay. These pics don't seem too spoilery, but if you want to be safe you could spoiler them.
          sigpic

Comment

Yes Joe is in the only one, each episodes is different with different actors.

And he loses fight in the end,of course because he did not have gun with him.

Spoiler:
            I love this scene.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
              Well I haven't been around here as long as Bay thinks, so I'm not familiar with Gateworld's rules, however the whole spoiler issue is a sticky one, especially with the international nature of this board. I know with episodic tv it's typical to put things in spoilers for at least a week after it's broadcast. The problem is that there will always be someone that hasn't seen it and you have to have a realistic time limit. That said, I agree with Bay. These pics don't seem too spoilery, but if you want to be safe you could spoiler them.
              Sorry Cam... just seems like you've been around since I started. But I appreciate your input just the same.
              sigpic

Comment

General rule of thumb for spoiler tags at least in the BB thunk thread has been roughly ix months to a year after airing. Use your best judgement, nothing can be as bad as the Save Carson/Weir campaign spoilers.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                  Sorry Cam... just seems like you've been around since I started. But I appreciate your input just the same.
                  Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                  General rule of thumb for spoiler tags at least in the BB thunk thread has been roughly ix months to a year after airing. Use your best judgement, nothing can be as bad as the Save Carson/Weir campaign spoilers.

Done I spoiler them all.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                    Thanks Iffy... and you are right... that would have been a huge spoiler and bummer to see.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikorn View Post
                      Yes Joe is in the only one, each episodes is different with different actors.

And he loses fight in the end,of course because he did not have gun with him.

Spoiler:
                      I love this scene.

Have now officially added this to my Christmas list.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                        FG we will have to meet up next time I am in your next of the woods... just blew in for the Mav's game and then a quick kid stop and back home... never even occurred to me.. sorry
                        Well, okay. You're forgiven.

Comment

Have now officially added this to my Christmas list.
                          Spoiler:
                          What I to do when I am not good with computers,christmas card o my god to whom do they will send it.I must see that card.

sigpic

Comment

The first to post on page 1500!!!

Yay ME!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X