X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... or this...

sigpic

Comment

either will do Bay ... the bat might be a little more satisfying on a personal level but the launcher will do more damage ... decisions, decisions ...
      sigpic

Comment

... a golf club would be pretty destructive too... but with the curved end it may not be as easy to wield if it gets caught on anything...

sigpic

Comment

Could bring a spare bat and work on the "issue" in tandem.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            Could bring a spare bat and work on the "issue" in tandem.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...AKWcrash84.jpg
            *grins* that works for me!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
              *grins* that works for me!
              Me too!... just a happy bonus that it would mean a trip over there...

sigpic

Comment

we really must find that handy wormhole ... could take care of my PB problem and your Monday problem all in the one trip!!
                sigpic

Comment

Randomness -- this pic just reminded me of youtube and the hold it has once you get too close to the site.... it is usually hours before I can come back up for air....

sigpic

Comment

we really must find that handy wormhole ... could take care of my PB problem and your Monday problem all in the one trip!!

... and I can bring my bat...

sigpic

Comment

*grins* I love that pic - is a bit mean since Jack doesn't fair well - probably that whole sacrifice thing he does so well kicking in .... I'm sure youtube does that to everyone - should be some kind of warning on the pack!!

Edit: Love that Kavan pic too - he looks very intent - wouldn't want to mess with him!
                      sigpic

Comment

*grins* I love that pic - is a bit mean since Jack doesn't fair well - probably that whole sacrifice thing he does so well kicking in .... I'm sure youtube does that to everyone - should be some kind of warning on the pack!!

Edit: Love that Kavan pic too - he looks very intent - wouldn't want to mess with him!
                        That is probably the draw of that picture... we know that he did it for the good of Earth, but probably even more so for the good of his team and not wanting them to be in danger like he knows first hand will happen once it grabs his head.

sigpic

Comment

Great pic Bay! Serious and resolute - go O'Neill!!

Edit: Past bedtime here ... happy thunking everyone
                          Last edited by ShaViva; 03 November 2012, 06:12 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

So... I was checking out our time zone differences because I know it's getting late there and realized that on Sunday we will be even further apart. We "fall" back an hour at 2am tonight/tomorrow morning.

sigpic

Comment

Night Sha... sleep well.

sigpic

Comment

Now entering PB stealth mode...

Comment

Working...
                                X