• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Bay
    sigpic

Comment

Sent you a PM, Sha.

Just FYI for everyone interested...Flyboy day is on the 22nd... the day after WW's birthday.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Bay! And yay for flyboy day coming up ... looking forward to it!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
          sorry, only picture I have of Ben as Cam..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ommissary1.jpg
          That is a good one to have--a two-fer!

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
          This one is my Favourite..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...bunnydaddy.jpg
          done by SpriteLady
          We'll have to save that one to revisit it for Easter.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          Sent you a PM, Sha.

Just FYI for everyone interested...Flyboy day is on the 22nd... the day after WW's birthday.
          Yay! And I'll be working... We have a Christmas preview called "Home for the Holidays" that day from 11-4, so I'll be at our office. Until then, I've got to get my team there with their customers, if possible, to help build sales. I'll be on the phone when I'm not doing something else through the end of the week-end. Yup, including my "day off"--Sunday. Since PT WW's b-day is the 14th and hubby has to work that entire week-end (and is having the teen work with him, too), I'll be busy preparing and hostessing his little b-day bash at some point during the coming week, too.

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
          Thanks Bay! And yay for flyboy day coming up ... looking forward to it!!

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...pard/JoeF6.jpg
          Me, too! Can't wait to see what everyone produces for it.

Spoiler:
          The A/C guys are coming today. I think it's the freon, as it's acting like the old one did when it ran out of freon--freezing up. This one has a "safety feature" that turns the whole system off when that happens. On the better news front, the window units work GREAT! It's been like the Antarctic in our bedroom and even the living room (which we blocked off in a white trash sort of way with sheets across the opening to keep the cool in) is mighty chilly. The rest of the house felt great at only 83 degrees F by comparison with the two meat lockers.

sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Hello Everyone..

Happy night tonight.. Yankees Won again!!

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Hello everyone!

A flyboy sig... Or biker boy, as the case may be.

sigpic

Comment

A/C back up and running. Tech showed up late (as usual) and showed Mr. WW what went wrong and how to fix it/guard against it in future.
                sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Maybe I should confer with Dr. Smith about my surgery...

Comment

Comment

Or maybe Dr. Flanigan...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                          Maybe I should confer with Dr. Smith about my surgery...
                          http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...nion5466kb.jpg
                          That's right--you've surgery coming up. Good luck with that, FG!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                            That's right--you've surgery coming up. Good luck with that, FG!
                            Thanks. My nephew prays every day for my surgery.

Off topic...

Spoiler:
                            BTW Jeremiah is auditioning for Disney. He'll be ten on the 23rd of this month. This is the pic my sister sent...

Comment

He's adorable, FG! And I'll pray every day that you get the best doctor out there and he looks like Kavan and tells you you've got the prettiest insides he's ever seen, then asks you out. You date for a few weeks before deciding you can't live without each other and you run off to Vegas to get married and live happily ever after.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                                He's adorable, FG! And I'll pray every day that you get the best doctor out there and he looks like Kavan and tells you you've got the prettiest insides he's ever seen, then asks you out. You date for a few weeks before deciding you can't live without each other and you run off to Vegas to get married and live happily ever after.
                                From your "mouth" to God's ear...

Comment

Working...
                                X