• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
            I'm sure my job keeps me busy at GD.

Well, the teen is all graduated; they looked so grown-up in their BDUs and camo face-paint and rifles. He got over his initial desire to come home and toughed it out and now they've asked him to come back next year to staff it. I knew he could do it if he put his mind to it. I'm so proud of how much he's matured in the past year or so.

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
            I thought it could be Ben Browder.. anyone anyone??? know for sure??

So, where did the picture come from? Is it a screen cap, is it a MGM picture.. What??

then we can find out who it's is.. cuz that looks like the back of RDA's head!

yep, just finished screen capping "Tangent"
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

click for bigger picture!
              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

So, where did the picture come from? Is it a screen cap, is it a MGM picture.. What??

then we can find out who it's is.. cuz that looks like the back of RDA's head!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../S412-0046.jpg

yep, just finished screen capping "Tangent"
                I snurched it from here(?) maybe? Don't forget to remove the IMG tags from quoting me, Two LLs--don't wanna get in trouble with the mods.
                sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Two LL's... not sure if this will help, but here is the entire picture. I think the copy of the picture that I have came from Joe Mallozzi's web blog, but I'm not positive. I've seen it a few other times around GW... I wonder if the question was posed on the Lorne thread if someone like Nici would know...

I do know I didn't snurch it from a thread on GW... most of my Lorne pics are from the GW gallery, MGM gallery, Stargate1971 site or things I capped...
                  Last edited by bailey1ak; 15 July 2012, 07:12 PM. Reason: add a little bit
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi

sigpic

Comment

Hiya Iffy

sigpic

Comment

*hits the floor* That picture. GUH!
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning.

sigpic

Comment

Sitting outside the Orville and Wilbur Wright brothers museum in Kill Devil Hills, NC waiting for my bil and father to finish reading all the signs. This is where the first airplane was flown.

The very first Flyboys.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                              Sitting outside the Orville and Wilbur Wright brothers museum in Kill Devil Hills, NC waiting for my bil and father to finish reading all the signs. This is where the first airplane was flown.

The very first Flyboys.
                              Cool.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post

The very first Flyboys.
                                Sounds like fun!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X