Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    Monday is the last episode of Eureka, so GW's theme this weekend is Eureka.
    Kavan plays Deputy Andy (a robot) on it. SARAH (a smart house) is his girlfriend.

sigpic

Comment

By the way, don't know if you saw it, but Jaime Paglia tweeted that you should watch the first and last episodes of the first season before the finale.

Over the last couple of days, I've watched the entire first season. It's amazing what you forget.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
        Monday is the last episode of Eureka, so GW's theme this weekend is Eureka.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...305-0323xe.jpg
        Gotcha!

Yahoo!! Yankees just tied the game!
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
          By the way, don't know if you saw it, but Jaime Paglia tweeted that you should watch the first and last episodes of the first season before the finale.

Over the last couple of days, I've watched the entire first season. It's amazing what you forget.
          Thanks for the heads up, Cam. I did a rewatch of all the prior seasons before this last season started, but it will be fun to watch those two eps again over the weekend.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
            Gotcha!

Yahoo!! Yankees just tied the game!
            What inning are they in Two LL's? Oh... and yea!

sigpic

Comment

Yankees 6 Angels 5 top of the 9th

yes I am in a "Assets" mood!
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yankess 6 - Angles 5 - YAHOO!! That is a record of 53-33

I really have to re-screen cap this episode *looks around* If I can find my drool bucket back!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                    You should try

So I should go to "ask the moderators" and attempt to bribe...I mean CONVINCE them to change my rank?

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                      Yankess 6 - Angles 5 - YAHOO!! That is a record of 53-33

I really have to re-screen cap this episode *looks around* If I can find my drool bucket back!
                      Brn will like that pic... O'Neill feet!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                        Me, too! Guess I'll see what I am when I post this.

ETA: Pooh. So basically I'm Carter...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                          Me, too! Guess I'll see what I am when I post this.

ETA: Pooh. So basically I'm Carter...
                          Beats being the frellin' JANITOR!!! I should call someone...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                            Beats being the frellin' JANITOR!!! I should call someone...
                            http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...rget_00053.jpg
                            Yeah, but it's GD--every job has it's "excitement" with all those super-geeks.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

G'night all. Up early for the teen's field ops graduation tomorrow.
                              sigpic

Comment

Goodnight WW...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X